New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    ok.

no experience with aer. precision does most of our work. they are very good but pretty expensive.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I went to Precision to get an estimate for a 3-angle valve job some time ago.....mahal nga sila.

What are your experiences with Barleta?? Some people say okay sila but some people say other wise.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you gotta be carefull with them din. some work ok sila pero don't have anything refaced or honed by them. super pangit the stone they use that it leaves ridge detail on the block or head it is shaving. that work precision is still the best.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ok ang Precission sa Roces pag delacado ang trabaho sa kanila ako nagpapagawa. Long time neighbor namin sila maliit pa shop nila doon na ako paggawa. One house away lang sila. Expensive but madali kausap at strict ang may ari kaya mahigpit sa tanggap.

Sa Roque sa Timog pag rush at simple machine jobs. Neighbor din namin sila sa warehouses/garage namin sa Bohol ave. Si Mario or Danny ang hanapin mo.

You might need a boom, chainblock or cherry.

Good luck on your project and if you need help just say help.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I were to undergo such a feat I would really love to have an ultrasonicating machine large enough for the engine block but sadly that'd be so expensive unless I rebuild engines regularly or as a profession...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
DIY Tranny and Engine Rebuild