New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 183 of 186 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1853
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Musta naman sir? Ano experience mo?

Less usok, vibration. Sa hatak wala naman ako nakitang pagbabago since naka condition makina ko. Pero pag naglalagay ka mas madami dami soot sa tail pipe. Wala naman issue sa makina sa tagal ko naglalagay. Dito ko din nalaman sa tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Sa akin nasa 40k km na un auto ko with 2t. Isuzu mux. Nawala un palag ng shift stick pag turn off ng engine. Mas smooth ang andar. Palit lang palagi ng fuel filter every 10k km

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
    sir ano pong gamit mong diesel at 2T? di ba high pressure rin yung rail kagaya ng mga CRDI?

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    sir ano pong gamit mong diesel at 2T? di ba high pressure rin yung rail kagaya ng mga CRDI?

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Caltex diesel at shell 2t ang gamit ko. Di naman ganun katapang ang mixture ko, approximately 250- 300ml sa 70liters of diesel. Wala naman problem so far. Everyday ko ginagamit un auto

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Caltex diesel at shell 2t ang gamit ko. Di naman ganun katapang ang mixture ko, approximately 250- 300ml sa 70liters of diesel. Wala naman problem so far. Everyday ko ginagamit un auto

try ko rin yan sir sa next full tank ko, Caltex din gagamitin ko and then kapag ang empty palit na ng fuel filter timing sa 60K Kms ko

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Pwede po ba ito sa captiva ?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD07 View Post
    Pwede po ba ito sa captiva ?
    definitely; no.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    If your comparing the non turbo charged QD32 to the Non turob ZD30 and not the QD32ETI vs ZD30Etti then the QD32 and ZD30 are close in reliability and power, the turbo version of the ZD30 has many problem like overboosting and loves to kill turbos and crack heads and I have not seen a dyno on on yet that was over 105hp and they are supposed to be 170hp they should put down at least 130hp to the wheels.

The N/A QD32 is a rock solid engine it's the TD27's big brother without all the overheating taken care of should run damm near forever. 2T oil, oil catch can good filters will go a long way on these.

The other thing is parts QD32 shares like 80% of stuff with the TD27 so parts are easy to get, ZD30 good luck with that it's going to be expensive.
    Eh Sir, how about a newly overhauled 99 Club Starex with D4BH engine, with Turbo and Intercooler? Will it work wonders too if i add 2t Shell brand on its diesel fuel?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tsersen View Post
    Eh Sir, how about a newly overhauled 99 Club Starex with D4BH engine, with Turbo and Intercooler? Will it work wonders too if i add 2t Shell brand on its diesel fuel?
    Not wonders but at least your mechanical pump is well lubricated and there is less visible smoke even at star-up/warm-up.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Not wonders but at least your mechanical pump is well lubricated and there is less visible smoke even at star-up/warm-up.
    It is true. I just added 2 Stroke oil on my hyundai galloper 1999 4dbh turbo intercooler, so far less smoke and I've got a smooth engine.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsersen View Post
    do it, sir, and tell us what happens, here.

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel