New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1853
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Just today i filled up 23 ltrs to full tank. I add 23000/200 = 115ml based on my graduated measuring cup. I add 2T from a liter i got from Total. All depending on the volume of diesel that i load.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I'm curious with how the guys here mix their 2T. From how I read the posts, it would seem that most people pour in their 2T after the diesel has been pumped into the tank. Wouldn't that make the 2T float on top? Or did I read things wrong? I just thought of this since it seems that a lot here base how much 2T to put in their tanks from what has been pumped into the tank.

I mix mine when my tank reaches 1/4. I buy 2 bottles of Petron powerburn and dump the contents into the tank before I tank up. I feel that the agitation created by the diesel being poured into the tank will cause the 2T to get thoroughly mixed with the diesel.

Premixing fuel with 2-stroke oil - YouTube

This video makes me pour my 2T prior to filling up , kung pwede nga lng alugin yung gas tank eh

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^maaalog naman yung tank while driving diba? So mag mix din dapat siya

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pag nag add ng 2T tataas ba ang sulfur content ng fuel natin that's why hindi ito ginagamit na additives ng mga gasoline stations?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    pag nag add ng 2T tataas ba ang sulfur content ng fuel natin that's why hindi ito ginagamit na additives ng mga gasoline stations?
    Retz ,from this thread 2t is only for lubrication afaik

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Naglalagay din pala ako ng 2T sa gas fed vehicles ko. Ok naman.
    Konti lang nilalagay ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Retz ,from this thread 2t is only for lubrication afaik
    I was thinking lang bakit hindi na lang gawin additives ito ng mga gas companies para hindi na kailangan maglagay pa every full tank mahal na rin ang diesel. Pero sabagay mura lang din naman ang 2T.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    pagkaka alam ko tataas sulfur content. kaya may mga label na low ash or ash less sa mga 2T bottles.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I was thinking lang bakit hindi na lang gawin additives ito ng mga gas companies para hindi na kailangan maglagay pa every full tank mahal na rin ang diesel. Pero sabagay mura lang din naman ang 2T.

There may be some business side on this

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011

Mukang nasa page 1 ang sagot bossing, ULSD should have alternative additives to compensate for the ultra low sulfur, but as the study said some of the diesel they sample has borderline to unacceptable lubrication properties that's why they compared diesel additives

Since the major players here in the Philippines are still euro 2 they will just argue that there is no need for the 2T since the sulfur content is still high ;) IMHO only

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel