The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 107 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1794
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    317
    #1061
    For current Mitsu Strada and Montero engines non-vgt fuel rail pressur max is 1350 bar, VGT 1800 bar.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    585
    #1062
    stumble upon this for a brief technical aspect for crdi
    http://www.yildiz.edu.tr/~sandalci/d...AKTraining.pdf

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    stumble upon this for a brief technical aspect for crdi
    http://www.yildiz.edu.tr/~sandalci/d...AKTraining.pdf
    Very detailed material. It will help us to understand more about crdi systems. Thanks for posting this.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30
    #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    For current Mitsu Strada and Montero engines non-vgt fuel rail pressur max is 1350 bar, VGT 1800 bar.
    Thanks for this information.
    So, at 1350bar rail pressure, I guess it is safe for my engine to use 2T blend on diesel at 200:1 ratio. Another question is if it would be okay to use it on brand new engine like mine at 1200km? I am also currently using euro 2 diesel from petron which I believe has .05% sulfur content. As what I read from different forums, we need this (2T) lubrication on the fuel system if the sulfur content of diesel is very low.
    Is .05% considered low sulfur content on diesel?

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30
    #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    stumble upon this for a brief technical aspect for crdi
    http://www.yildiz.edu.tr/~sandalci/d...AKTraining.pdf
    As I read on this article, I found out that Mitsubishi 2nd gen 4d56 crdi engine (2005 and up) which are using the Denso HP3 high pressure fuel pump is pumping at the maximum pressure of 1800bar (26460psi)..
    So now I am a little bit confused as opposed to sir ek2jayvee's 1350bar(19845psi)
    Would having this high pressure 1800bar still safe on our engine?

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    305
    #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkshy View Post

    As I read on this article, I found out that Mitsubishi 2nd gen 4d56 crdi engine (2005 and up) which are using the Denso HP3 high pressure fuel pump is pumping at the maximum pressure of 1800bar (26460psi)..
    So now I am a little bit confused as opposed to sir ek2jayvee's 1350bar(19845psi)
    Would having this high pressure 1800bar still safe on our engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkshy View Post

    Thanks for this information.
    So, at 1350bar rail pressure, I guess it is safe for my engine to use 2T blend on diesel at 200:1 ratio. Another question is if it would be okay to use it on brand new engine like mine at 1200km? I am also currently using euro 2 diesel from petron which I believe has .05% sulfur content. As what I read from different forums, we need this (2T) lubrication on the fuel system if the sulfur content of diesel is very low.
    Is .05% considered low sulfur content on diesel?
    It's fine. I do it personally, though if i'm forced to fuel up at a non euro IV station, I only add 200ml per 60L.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30
    #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by nivraarvin View Post
    It's fine. I do it personally, though if i'm forced to fuel up at a non euro IV station, I only add 200ml per 60L.
    Thank you sir nivraarvin, will do the same ratio too kasi tested mo na yan eh.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,953
    #1068
    From what I found the pressure is 23200psi for the 4d56 2nd Gen.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    408
    #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    From what I found the pressure is 23200psi for the 4d56 2nd Gen.
    Would anyone know the pressure of the 2.2 ford engine?

    Sent from my Fusion Wave using Tapatalk 2

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    585
    #1070
    you may get the rated pressure from comparing the fuel pump of your Ford from the link i posted p.8 which had images of bosch and denso.

    OT: word of CAUTION in using BIODIESEL as theres study from the Denso and other manufacturers like Bosch that some additives/solvents that used to make Biodiesel have detrimental effects to the injectors of CRDi. it may leave deposits at the tips or may have corrosive effect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •