New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1853
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    the filter guy is here in the forum. he runs the filter depot.
    What's his handle?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jay185 View Post
    What's his handle?

dvldoc and bayen

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jay185 View Post
    Btw. Where can I source out fleetguard filter for my Navara. Meron ba sa Banawe?

Jay, no much good filter for our navara from FG not unless you do bypass or re-fit fuel lines with spin-on adapters.
    Pls check Navara forum, i've compared all the filters and settled for OE fuel & Baldwin for lube. Anything longer than B233 will hit coolant pipes.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sa 2T sir no problem yan at least. Pero it has been shown here na maganda din yung petron all-terrain synthetic oil BTW. Medyo old post ko na yan eh, may update na. Mukhang hindi na lang kumuha petron ng API rating kasi nga mahal.
    thanks sir...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Jay, no much good filter for our navara from FG not unless you do bypass or re-fit fuel lines with spin-on adapters.
    Pls check Navara forum, i've compared all the filters and settled for OE fuel & Baldwin for lube. Anything longer than B233 will hit coolant pipes.
    Thanks Bro. So no choice pala hahaha. I get my filters from crvi Pasong Tamo.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    nag start na ako gumamit ng shell 2t kanina, filled my navara with phoenix's diesel (aircon kasi cr kaya dito ako ang pa full tank) 70L kinarga, filled 400ml 2t since 80L talaga yung total capacity ng tank. wala pa namang noticable changes. ran 50+km na since full tank. first time ko ren mag karge with phoenix. caltex talaga ako simulat sapul.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Btw guys. Where do you get castrol activ 2t? Wala akong makitang ganito kahit don pa sa mga me banner ng castrol na shops.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    After using shell with decarbonizer, seaoil, and petron 2Ts

Nag settle ako sa Petron Powerburn yung dilaw, got best results with it.

Mas noticeable yung less vibration, kinis manakbo at less nginig on engine off. At kahit malapit na sa 1/4 fuel gauge ko same pa din pino makina, sa iba kasi napansin ko pag pa 1/4 na gauge medyo nabawasan positive results.

More than a year 2T user, pajero fm.

Nasubukan ko na din dati, from manila to subic petron turbo diesel without 2T, putek ang gaspang (nasanay na siguro kasi ko sa 2T results)
    Pauwi nagkarga ko sa petron sbma diesel max lang plus 2T, hanep talaga nagagawa ng 2T, noticeable linakas hatak at kinis eh, parang gasolina manakbo at pansin ko mas tipid konsumo.

2t-powerburn.jpg
    Last edited by halimaw; July 1st, 2013 at 11:27 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    susubukan ko yang petron once ubos na tong 1L kong shell 2t

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    You oil level will be higher after letting the vehicle sit, it's called drain down time. You have oil in the heads and the rest of the engine that settles back down into the crank case. There is also a slight difference between hot and cold. Also remember the 2T is being burned during combustion and it's only 1:200 the of the fuel. It's not going to make your oil level rise nor will it dilute your oil. A non functioning anti drain back valve can cause this, The bad thing about this is your starting you engine dry when this is happening causing tons of engine wear. Start up noise will be a indicator of this.

The 2t oil will also keep diesels of smoking as much. The orifice on a injector nozzle very tiny it will not really leak when not under pressure from the injector pump unless they are physically damaged or the orifice is worn out and you will get a big white puff of smoke on start up.

Change your oil filter then check the oil level in the same condition , if you check it hot check it again hot, if you check it cold check it again cold and see what the level is.

2T keeps the injectors performing correctly so they do not get clogged and have issues with tip damage.
    hi doc, i have try using petron 2t oil 200ml for 40liter diesel and i notice white smoke alot than before without 2t oil..it's not bold white smoke.. but you can see it's there.. can you give me advice,, thx

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel