New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 186 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1853
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    stumble upon this for a brief technical aspect for crdi
    http://www.yildiz.edu.tr/~sandalci/d...AKTraining.pdf
    As I read on this article, I found out that Mitsubishi 2nd gen 4d56 crdi engine (2005 and up) which are using the Denso HP3 high pressure fuel pump is pumping at the maximum pressure of 1800bar (26460psi)..
    So now I am a little bit confused as opposed to sir ek2jayvee's 1350bar(19845psi)
    Would having this high pressure 1800bar still safe on our engine?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkshy View Post

As I read on this article, I found out that Mitsubishi 2nd gen 4d56 crdi engine (2005 and up) which are using the Denso HP3 high pressure fuel pump is pumping at the maximum pressure of 1800bar (26460psi)..
    So now I am a little bit confused as opposed to sir ek2jayvee's 1350bar(19845psi)
    Would having this high pressure 1800bar still safe on our engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkshy View Post

Thanks for this information.
    So, at 1350bar rail pressure, I guess it is safe for my engine to use 2T blend on diesel at 200:1 ratio. Another question is if it would be okay to use it on brand new engine like mine at 1200km? I am also currently using euro 2 diesel from petron which I believe has .05% sulfur content. As what I read from different forums, we need this (2T) lubrication on the fuel system if the sulfur content of diesel is very low.
    Is .05% considered low sulfur content on diesel?
    It's fine. I do it personally, though if i'm forced to fuel up at a non euro IV station, I only add 200ml per 60L.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nivraarvin View Post
    It's fine. I do it personally, though if i'm forced to fuel up at a non euro IV station, I only add 200ml per 60L.
    Thank you sir nivraarvin, will do the same ratio too kasi tested mo na yan eh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    From what I found the pressure is 23200psi for the 4d56 2nd Gen.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    From what I found the pressure is 23200psi for the 4d56 2nd Gen.
    Would anyone know the pressure of the 2.2 ford engine?

Sent from my Fusion Wave using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    you may get the rated pressure from comparing the fuel pump of your Ford from the link i posted p.8 which had images of bosch and denso.

OT: word of CAUTION in using BIODIESEL as theres study from the Denso and other manufacturers like Bosch that some additives/solvents that used to make Biodiesel have detrimental effects to the injectors of CRDi. it may leave deposits at the tips or may have corrosive effect.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    you may get the rated pressure from comparing the fuel pump of your Ford from the link i posted p.8 which had images of bosch and denso.

OT: word of CAUTION in using BIODIESEL as theres study from the Denso and other manufacturers like Bosch that some additives/solvents that used to make Biodiesel have detrimental effects to the injectors of CRDi. it may leave deposits at the tips or may have corrosive effect.
    how is that? All diesel has a blend of biodiesel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    that's the problem of FIE (Fuel Injection Equipment) Manufacturers as too many variables in the process fuel blending even pipeline contamination

as they have joint statement that is the responsibility of fuel industry.

sabagay mura lang naman yata palinis ng injectors 'pag nag-coke na yung impurities ng diesel.

at sana di na tumaas yung blend na 2%, sapul na sapul ang old school diesel nito pag umabot pa ng 10%.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    that's the problem of FIE (Fuel Injection Equipment) Manufacturers as too many variables in the process fuel blending even pipeline contamination

as they have joint statement that is the responsibility of fuel industry.

sabagay mura lang naman yata palinis ng injectors 'pag nag-coke na yung impurities ng diesel.

at sana di na tumaas yung blend na 2%, sapul na sapul ang old school diesel nito pag umabot pa ng 10%.
    Biodiesel provides lubricity, habang tumataas ang ratio ng blend mas makakabuti sa old school diesels. Yung blend lang ng gasoline and ethanol ang hindi mabuti.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Biodiesel provides lubricity, habang tumataas ang ratio ng blend mas makakabuti sa old school diesels. Yung blend lang ng gasoline and ethanol ang hindi mabuti.
    Paki klaro lang sir,good or bad sa old school diesel pag tumaas biodiesel

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel