New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 186 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Emong3 View Post

Problema lang sa pag karga ng 2T mas matagal magpa karga sa gas stations! Ayaw lagyan ng gas boys eh kasi pang motor daw yun! haha! nagpapa alam pa sa kung sinong supervisor kahit sinabi ko na na ikarga ang 2T sa tanke bago kargahan ng diesel :D

same experience here. nagtataka yung gas boy bakit nilalagyan ng 2T. kaya kailangan eh baba pa ko para ako na maglagay. one time sabi ko nga e " OK lang yan kasi makina ng motorsiklo yang Mazda MPV "

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    pwedy ba yan sa trooper ng 4jx1?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tried it on a 4d56. Not bad the smoothness is noticeable but no conclusions yet when it comes to performance or efficiency

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Any brand in particular you guys use?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Any brand in particular you guys use?
    I used whatever was cheapest, I could get Penzoil at he Duty free on Clark cheaper than any local brand like 67P for a 1 quart bottle, Could not find anything even close to that cheaper, got to love surplus.

Your not going to get any real differences between brands, so whatever fits the specs and your wallet is what you should get. Older diesel it's like night and day on how it smooths out the engine.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    Stumbled upon this as I was reading up on the topic.

http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...ad.php?t=40981

Last few pages is where it gets interesting. Same scenario as we have here. Problem is not really the lack of lubricity of ULSD as I don't think even the boutique diesels of Shell and Petron are even LSD - it's the quality of diesel and the presence of water, "extenders", and dirt.

Will definitely try 2T on my next fill-up.
    Nice find bro, what I feel right now using 200:1 ratio is quiter engine. FC seems to be the same AFAIK. But I need more testing and data to be sure.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; April 26th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rmpmla View Post
    same experience here. nagtataka yung gas boy bakit nilalagyan ng 2T. kaya kailangan eh baba pa ko para ako na maglagay. one time sabi ko nga e " OK lang yan kasi makina ng motorsiklo yang Mazda MPV "
    hehe, same experience here, ako naman dahilan ko e pang-linis ng exhaust since may decarnobizer yung Shell 2T.

Kaso FB lang siya, hanap pala me ng FC rating na 2T for an even cleaner burn. OCC or yung blow-by filter would really help in improving carnon deposits in our diesel rides talaga. Linis pa ng turbo and intercooler pipes.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi Guyz,

Pajero '92 4d56 owner here. I got interested with this topic as i was browsing. Is it ok for me to use this? My rig is use daily as a service and want to assure if this 2t-diesel combi in our engines is safe for what i know is we can only put diesel as our fuel.

And can some enumerate the pros and cons of using 2t oil in our diesel engine?

Likewise, what are the steps in putting 2t in our diesel tanks?

Please advice,

More power

OT: Can i use cherry scent 2t?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    I used whatever was cheapest, I could get Penzoil at he Duty free on Clark cheaper than any local brand like 67P for a 1 quart bottle, Could not find anything even close to that cheaper, got to love surplus.

Your not going to get any real differences between brands, so whatever fits the specs and your wallet is what you should get. Older diesel it's like night and day on how it smooths out the engine.

that is damn cheap!!! 2t runs almost double that price!!! Where duty free is that? Puregold?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest1983 View Post
    Hi Guyz,

Pajero '92 4d56 owner here. I got interested with this topic as i was browsing. Is it ok for me to use this? My rig is use daily as a service and want to assure if this 2t-diesel combi in our engines is safe for what i know is we can only put diesel as our fuel.

And can some enumerate the pros and cons of using 2t oil in our diesel engine?

Likewise, what are the steps in putting 2t in our diesel tanks?

Please advice,

More power

OT: Can i use cherry scent 2t?
    The mix ratio has been stated several times it's 200:1 or 18ml per liter or about a once for every 4 liters.

Diesels can burn almost anything oil based, the 2t oil mixes evenly with diesel fuel. The simpliest way I can put it is all you are doing is adding a lubricating agent to your standard fuel. It makes it equivilant of running biodiesel. It lubricates your injector pump making it last longer and your keeps your nozzles cleaner.

It's been in use for years and years and has millions of vehicle miles tested on it. No down sides when mixed at the proper ratio.

Remember you can burn 100% used cooking oil biodiesel in your diesel and it will run perfect.

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel