New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 227 of 235 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeenatic View Post
    Sir Dieseldude,
    I own a second hand montero 09. Had it w me for 3 years now without problem until recently. The car used to stop while I was on the road after only going a few blocks on my first week of ownership. Somebody suggested I bring it to banawe to have it fixed w the scanner. But even w the scanner, the people fixing it used trial and error method in replacing the parts which resulted in spending more than less with the said method. First thing they replaced was scv kit and fuel filter. Until I gave up and brought it to Mitsubishi Valle verde. After replacing a sensor and another part. Everything went smoothly until recently that I noticed an oil leak. I brought it to araneta upon a friends reccomendation and said that it was only gasket but since it can't be bought individually they replaced the whole gasket kit. Also the guy used to be a service supervisor of Mitsubishi and recommended I have the egr, turbo and inter cooler cleaned so I did. In less than 2 weeks my car stalled again tonight. Any suggestion what could be the problem? This car is being used by my wife to drive the kids to school and vice versa. I also had the coolant replaced and radiator flushed. I gave the better car to my wife while I drive a revo diesel. What's your suggestion sir?
    Have your ecu scanned. Baka may pending fault na. Test drive nyo and check all the signal from the sensors. Yun lang mahirap na part, ung magaling na technician na naiintindihan ung mga values ng sensor. Alam ung low/high and normal. Ung iba kasi merong 30k pesos worth of scanner pero ang alam lang gawin is tignan kung may lalabas na fault code. Di sanay mag interpret ng data.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeenatic View Post
    sir im a second owner of a ford everest 2014 model m/t w 45000 kms mileage. its been w me for less than a year. pansin ko lang consumption ko di matipid. for city driving i just average 6.5kms per liter. long distance for nlex/sctex almost 12kms per liter. ang major repair lang is replacement of the clutch. madugo pala kapag mga m/t na modelo. medyo mahina sa akyatan. should i bring it to you or bring it to ford? im using fully sythetic oil.
    2.5 or 3ltr engine?

1st is scan for ecu code. Pag ala naman kahit pending, tune up lang. Palit air filter, fuel filter, check for boost leaks, clean MAF and MAP sensor, clean egr valve.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sir Dieseldude, We've recently procured a Granvia with a 1KZ engine. So far engine pulls well, but fuel efficiency leaves something to be desired, even after oil and filter change. I'm thinking if cleaning/blanking the EGR will improve things. If it does, around how much does it cost?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    sir dieseldude,

have you tried swapping injection pump na mechanical, ikabit sa isuzu 4JH1? due for calibration ang pump ko, 65k ang estimate. nabasa ko sa net na may nakapagkabit na ng mechanical na IP. mula sa 4JB1 at 4JA1 papuntang 4JH1. id rather go for swap than have the anxiety on electronic fuel pump. if the cost are the same, im inclined on mechanical pump. any suggestions sir?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Magkano normally inaabot ang calibration ng fuel pump 4ja1? Kahit ballpark figure lang para d maloko...thanks!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    dieseldude, do you advise on using fuel injector cleaners? There is actually nothing wrong with the car, I was just wondering if it will be good for the injectors, if yes, what fuel injector cleaner do you recommend?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    dieseldude, do you advise on using fuel injector cleaners? There is actually nothing wrong with the car, I was just wondering if it will be good for the injectors, if yes, what fuel injector cleaner do you recommend?
    In addition to Mr. Jakewise querry, can using (See pic) can somehow alternatively helps in cleaning injectors? Is it also effective as preventive maintenance? Thanks Dieseldude.

p_20160911_205751.jpg

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    good day to everyone. mga sirs, i hope you can help me with my headache. my car, a manual transmission diesel toyota innova 2014, as i have observed, lost some speed or power. i dont know which is which (speed or power). explanation: 3 months ago, it used to give me a good speed at 2,000 rpm.

at gear 1 it gives me 20km/h
    gear 2 --> 40km/h
    gear 3 --> 60k/h
    gear 4 --> 80km/h

but now it gives me lesser speed for the same RPM (2,000rpm)

gear 1 gives me 16km/h
    gear 2 --> 34km/h
    gear 3 --> 54 k/h or less
    gear 4 --> 80km/h
    gear 5 --> 90km/h

in short, there is around 20-25percent speed reduction or power reduction regardless of the RPM (either 2,000 or 3,000rpm). i dont know which is which. i have asked mechanics and they gave me different suggestions - all of which never rectified the problem.

oil change
    gear oil change
    fuel additives
    engine air filter
    engine oil filter
    fuel filter

all done but the problem still persist. can you please enlighten me on what could be the problem?

thanks in advance po sa sinumang sasagot at talagang masakit sa ulo isipin.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi Everyone,

Ask ko lang po kung may naka experience at ano ang possible problem. We have a company

delivery van Isuzu elf 4jb1 mileage 200k. the injection pump already calibrated. the problem is

if on idling for 15 to 20 minutes engine will shut down, sa restart you have to pump the sedimentor pump

to start the engine. it seems nauubusan ng fuel going to the injection pump. But if choke knob is adjusted to higher rpm ( 750rpm) it will be fine.

yung low idling like niya nasa 500rpm lang after 15 to 20min mamatay engine.

thank you

10. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    I would like to help! Throw in your questions lregarding problems with your fuel systems (injection pumps/ injectors/ turbochargers/ electronic systems/ etc.....) Then you guys take it from there...................if I can be of help, why not!
    . Sir tanung ko lng bakit mausok pren ung sasakyan ko n starex khit kakachangeoil ko lng at kkplit ng air at oil filter, sobrang itim n n usok e tapos prng d n mkhatak.. kailngan nb icalibrate to en magkano po kaya pclibrate.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk