New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235
Results 2,341 to 2,348 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Hi Sir,

Not entirely sure if this area is the right one regarding my concern. I have a Chevrolet Captiva 2015 A/T Diesel and since January this year I started to notice that my engine is under-powered, and is struggling to accelerate even when my foot is halfway down on the accelerator. Also with that, the car is also emitting thick black smoke mostly when I accelerate and at certain times even if the car is in idle. I approached Chevrolet Batangas CASA but their service fees are quite pricey and not entirely sure if their fix would be effective. I brought in my car to Rapide and they flushed the ATF. The acceleration of the car is a bit better now but still lagging in power. The car is going on 76000km now and is almost 5 years of use. I need your help or input on this please. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wanix94 View Post
    Hi Sir,

Not entirely sure if this area is the right one regarding my concern. I have a Chevrolet Captiva 2015 A/T Diesel and since January this year I started to notice that my engine is under-powered, and is struggling to accelerate even when my foot is halfway down on the accelerator. Also with that, the car is also emitting thick black smoke mostly when I accelerate and at certain times even if the car is in idle. I approached Chevrolet Batangas CASA but their service fees are quite pricey and not entirely sure if their fix would be effective. I brought in my car to Rapide and they flushed the ATF. The acceleration of the car is a bit better now but still lagging in power. The car is going on 76000km now and is almost 5 years of use. I need your help or input on this please. Thank you.
    many possible culprits... check first the basics..

air filter and fuel filter.

next, have the car scanned to verify for ECU faults.. sometimes, check engine light will not be triggered but there are stored or pending codes..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

next, have the car scanned to verify for ECU faults.. sometimes, check engine light will not be triggered but there are stored or pending codes..
    I have done an engine scan a few months back after the car stalled while I was doing a U-Turn. I'll attach the picture of the engine scan result, if you can kindly shed some light on what my next actions should be.

img_20200601_114039.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

Dagdag po after nito:

1.SCV
    2.EGR

Sa case ko EGR.. Sa katagalan na din siguro(12yrs old Isuzu Alterra with 250k ODO) at sa kakalinis kaya nagmulfunction na din.. Gumagana pa naman pero sa tingin ko due for replacement na din.. Kaya bumubuga ng itim na usok kasi parang nalulunod at hindi napapagana ng tama yung parang butterfly nya.. Hindi nagsasara or nagbubuka ng tama..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Hi to all. Newbie here. Need ko sana malaman yung exact part number ng Nozzle Tip na bibilhin ko as replacement para sa Mitsubishi Adventure 2010 diesel. Ano po mas ok na brand, part number, shop at estimated price? Also, dapat ba palitan na din copper washers, aluminum washers everytime tatanggalin injectors? Sorry sa mabusising tanong, pero gusto ko lang din may idea na ko before ko dalhin sa calibration shop si advie, at kung may added tip before ko pa open injectors mas malaking tulong po sana. thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MangMike View Post
    Hi to all. Newbie here. Need ko sana malaman yung exact part number ng Nozzle Tip na bibilhin ko as replacement para sa Mitsubishi Adventure 2010 diesel. Ano po mas ok na brand, part number, shop at estimated price? Also, dapat ba palitan na din copper washers, aluminum washers everytime tatanggalin injectors? Sorry sa mabusising tanong, pero gusto ko lang din may idea na ko before ko dalhin sa calibration shop si advie, at kung may added tip before ko pa open injectors mas malaking tulong po sana. thanks
    Call Seldrado Auto Parts Supply in Pedro Gil, Paco, Manila. Mitsubishi original parts ang benta nila. We used to buy parts there for my father's previous 2nd gen Montero Sports. Check lang sa google maps, nandun rin contact numbers nila.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    Call Seldrado Auto Parts Supply in Pedro Gil, Paco, Manila. Mitsubishi original parts ang benta nila. We used to buy parts there for my father's previous 2nd gen Montero Sports. Check lang sa google maps, nandun rin contact numbers nila.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Salamat sa input sir. Nasa Imus kasi ako and upon checking sa MitsuPrime kani-kanila lang, there are 2 types daw of Nozzle Tips para sa Advie diesel. Dapat pala matanggal muna yung nakakabit para makita yung number. Yung isang klase pala 1300 ang last sa part number and around P1200 benta nila. Yung mas mura, which is around P750 ay 112 ending ng part number. Need ko pa sana more inputs and tips and regarding sa mga washers na matatanggal.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MangMike View Post
    Salamat sa input sir. Nasa Imus kasi ako and upon checking sa MitsuPrime kani-kanila lang, there are 2 types daw of Nozzle Tips para sa Advie diesel. Dapat pala matanggal muna yung nakakabit para makita yung number. Yung isang klase pala 1300 ang last sa part number and around P1200 benta nila. Yung mas mura, which is around P750 ay 112 ending ng part number. Need ko pa sana more inputs and tips and regarding sa mga washers na matatanggal.
    perhaps if you ask the mitsubishi dealer...

i once had problem re. toyota part identification.
    all i gave the toyota dealer parts counter, was my car's plate number.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk