New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 184 of 235 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thank you, sir dieseldude. I will have the van re-checked this week...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir dieseldude, tanong lang po.ung trooper skyroof ko po.ng vibrate kahit idle (park or neutral) pro pag nilagay sa drive nababawasn pero bg vibrate pdin.

Pag umaandar naman ok nmn pro pag umabot ng 60 to 80 nagvibrate ulit. Pag bitaw a accelerator nawawala kahit sane speed parang kailangan pa I tyempo ung apak.ara di umalog.ano po kaya problema.salamat po

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by POPPIX View Post
    Sir dieseldude, tanong lang po.ung trooper skyroof ko po.ng vibrate kahit idle (park or neutral) pro pag nilagay sa drive nababawasn pero bg vibrate pdin.

Pag umaandar naman ok nmn pro pag umabot ng 60 to 80 nagvibrate ulit. Pag bitaw a accelerator nawawala kahit sane speed parang kailangan pa I tyempo ung apak.ara di umalog.ano po kaya problema.salamat po
    Baka injector/s ang problem. Dapat ma scan/diagnose muna ang car mo para hindi tayo nanghuhula.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Baka injector/s ang problem. Dapat ma scan/diagnose muna ang car mo para hindi tayo nanghuhula.

Salamat dieseldude,

Meron po ba kayo texh2 sa shop nyo.magkano po pa diagnose sa inyo?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    hello sir dieseldude,

The injection pump on my L300 4d56 is leaking diesel fuel. I was advised to bring it to a competent diesel calibration shop. Mahina lang naman po yung tagas and it is not continuously leaking. Is it still safe to use the van on short trips? Is there a chance that the leaking diesel will ignite?

Worst case scenario, can you provide an estimate on how much the repair will cost?

Thank you and more power!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mojics View Post
    hello sir dieseldude,

The injection pump on my L300 4d56 is leaking diesel fuel. I was advised to bring it to a competent diesel calibration shop. Mahina lang naman po yung tagas and it is not continuously leaking. Is it still safe to use the van on short trips? Is there a chance that the leaking diesel will ignite?

Worst case scenario, can you provide an estimate on how much the repair will cost?

Thank you and more power!
    Any leak should be repaired. But before considering pump repair, check the externals for the source of the leak. It just could be a loose fitting which needs tightening. Pump needs to be serviced if leak is on any part of the pump housing.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    thank you sir!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir dieseldude.you got pm

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sir Dieseldude,

My 2000 4m40 pajero (55,000 km mileage only) low idles when engine is cold. I have to turn on the aircon to reduce the vibration. Namamatay din paminsan minsan but pag uminit na ok na. I had the tank cleaned and filter replaced and umayos naman for a while but after a month or two bumalik ulit. Malakas din sa Fc at around 4km/l. Kailangan na kaya calibration nito? My mechanic recommends his friend na nagkakacalibrate para daw makamura. Ok lang ba ang small calibration shops compared to the bigger establishments like Central or Denso? How long is the process? Kailangan ko ba iwan ang car?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Dieseldude,

My 2000 4m40 pajero (55,000 km mileage only) low idles when engine is cold. This is normal.

I have to turn on the aircon to reduce the vibration. Your idle-up compensator is working.

Namamatay din paminsan minsan but pag uminit na ok na. I had the tank cleaned and filter replaced and umayos naman for a while but after a month or two bumalik ulit. Malakas din sa Fc at around 4km/l. Kailangan na kaya calibration nito? Injection pump has to be evaluated. It may need servicing.

My mechanic recommends his friend na nagkakacalibrate para daw makamura. Ok lang ba ang small calibration shops compared to the bigger establishments like Central or Denso? Any workshop, small or big is okay as long the shop is properly equipped, trained, and tooled to do the job. More important is that the workshop should have the necessary calibration data for your particular injection pump. The pump is adjusted to conform to a specific test data. Proper pump calibration assures you of optimum power and fuel consumption, as well as clean exhaust emissions.

How long is the process? Kailangan ko ba iwan ang car? Approx 2 days.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk