New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY, oo nga, pansin ko rin yan with Fuel INjected engines... kakastart mo pa lang rev agad sila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Natatangal yon di ba? Yung idle up nakakabit sa temp sensor? Para di mag high rev?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung nissan sentra GT namin ganun, lakas mag rev pag every start. i find no problem naman? sorry OT

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag uminit ba ok na ang idling?

if yes, your idler up switch and vacuum is at fault or your glow plugs. vacuum and idler up step lifts your rpm pass the normal (mainit) idling when your engine is cold to prevent vibrations. glow plug preheats your combustion chamber for easy starting from a cold start.

if no, then namamatayan (no idling), its' your solenoids usually located in your injection pump. or it might be the electricals. one dead cylinder could also be the culprit.

it is not advisable to remove/disable the idler switch. doing so will delay the engine from reaching its operating temperature leading to hesistation, vibration, poor oil circulation and fuel economy. did you know that the your car airconditioning system particularly the compressor is connected to this idler up switch?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    air filter madumi na kaya maalog nahihirapan sya huminga

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I've had that same experience with a B2200. I checked the glow plugs, air intake filter and had the nozzles checked and changed fuel filter ok naman lahat. The culprit...................yung fuel line ko barado!!!!! Overtime kasi diesel deposits clog the fuel line. Have it checked.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung 4d56 may inline fuel strainer sa fuel line. DIY lang ang paglilinis. Pero hindi ko talaga matutunan. hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hey guys, thanks sa suggestions. i'll have it checked immediately.

nga pala... afrasay, yup! after starting ok naman na yun idling nya... yun sa pagstart lang talaga hirap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
diesel engine startup