New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi

i'm new here and i have a '92 hilux surf from subic. I just want to ask if there is a shop that performs diesel calibration on efi engines. the engine is a 2LT EFI. i've gone to zexel and they say that they don't have the tools to calibrate this type of engine.
    thanks for the help.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kharn
    hi

i'm new here and i have a '92 hilux surf from subic. I just want to ask if there is a shop that performs diesel calibration on efi engines. the engine is a 2LT EFI. i've gone to zexel and they say that they don't have the tools to calibrate this type of engine.
    thanks for the help.
    admittedly, even Betan doesn't have the tools for that because most electronic pumps failure is attributed to the dirty fuel and the electronic parts aren't that readily available. We usually quote for a brand new pump instead.

Doc Diesel

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try Hanson of Denso Diesel Services in Banawe. I'm not sure if he has the equipment to tackle this job but it could be worth a try.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    around how much kya aabutin ng bago na injection pump?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kharn
    around how much kya aabutin ng bago na injection pump?
    apparently, I can't give you a ball park figure since we need to get the numbers on the plate of the injection pump.

if you can get the pertinent info., I can try to get the price from the manufacturer.

Doc Diesel

Diesel calibration