New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My car AE92 body corolla have recently had an engine swap with a 4AGE 20 Valve silver top.

Before, it can accelerate (depressing the pedal all the way to the floor) without any hesitation or sudden 'choking' effect or rpm loss (the rpm indicator suddenly drops to zero then back to original rpm state). Now, as stated, is having this problem of choking feeling. Its like as if i remove my foot off the accelerator pedal but not actually.

Can anybody refer me to a shop or mechanic who is very knowledgeable of 4AGE engines specifically silver top (20 valves)?

For fast info and if willing to txt, here is my number 09209243106.

Help or recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks. Bumstoy of Laguna.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    autotech along quirino avenue, manila. am not sure kung working pa yung dalawang number na ito, but you can try to contact them:

tel. no. 4043594
    cel. no. 0916-3861177

total tuning team (TTT) sa may bautista, makati

sa grupotoyota.com.ph mas maraming makakatulong, marami naka silvertop dun

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    DMF sa Blueridge QC, Katipunan cor Bonnie Serrano.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kay speedyfix sa shaw. kahit black top kaya.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bumstoy View Post
    My car AE92 body corolla have recently had an engine swap with a 4AGE 20 Valve silver top.

Before, it can accelerate (depressing the pedal all the way to the floor) without any hesitation or sudden 'choking' effect or rpm loss (the rpm indicator suddenly drops to zero then back to original rpm state). Now, as stated, is having this problem of choking feeling. Its like as if i remove my foot off the accelerator pedal but not actually.

Can anybody refer me to a shop or mechanic who is very knowledgeable of 4AGE engines specifically silver top (20 valves)?

For fast info and if willing to txt, here is my number 09209243106.

Help or recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks. Bumstoy of Laguna.
    Pre..try to have you TPS (Throttle position Sensor) check first before anything else..happen to me before, inadjust lang nila then car back to normal..

Corolla with 4AGE 20 valve silver top engine in need of Mechanic/ Tuning Shop