New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    to improve its performance? example,

1.mga D4-d: alam nating weakest na to sa mga CRDis na lumalabas..

2.mga CRDI ng hyundai/kia: some of the powerful crdi's sa atin...

kasi diba most modern EFI-gasolines pwede i-rechipped for more optimal engine output...

ps: mods, kung may related thread na about these, paki merge na lang, thanx!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir.. almost all crdi engine can be enhanced in either ecu remapped or chipped upgrade...but the most common aproached to enhancing its power is by ecu upgrade..kia,hyundai,mitsubishi and toyota ..we have available ecu upgrade for the following vehicles..it does not only enhance its horsepower and torque but also it gives yuo good mileage by retuning the air fuel ratio of the engine...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mga magkano naman inaabot nito sir if you dont mind me asking? may mga puputulin bang wires or basta tap lang sa existing ECU tapos ok na?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wala po puputulin na wires just plug n play..installation is around 5-10 minutes sa fortuner wla png 5 minutes tpos na.. dun po sa crdi nka plug un ecu upgrade namin..5 day money back guarantee if not satisfied and also may switch po sya so u can tune to add more power if not satisfied with the pre settings.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much for the ecu upgrade for the starex?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most ECU upgrades are 30k and up. Not sure which ones are currently available.

As for the 2.5 D4D... there's a couple of other things you could try... working on the exhaust... adding a decent front-mount intercooler (properly sized... too big will lose you power!)... should be another 20 hp in there, hopefully, before chipping.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Most ECU upgrades are 30k and up. Not sure which ones are currently available.

As for the 2.5 D4D... there's a couple of other things you could try... working on the exhaust... adding a decent front-mount intercooler (properly sized... too big will lose you power!)... should be another 20 hp in there, hopefully, before chipping.

sir niky meron ba gumagawa nito i find this the safest way to gain more hp...practical and less worry compared to chipped tuned or ecu upgrade...i read some post for upgrading ecu or chip tuned and i'd like to have it but my concern is it might affect the turbo and the engine...does it or doesn't? thanks in advance sir...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi,

pls. check www.upsolute.com
    i have done quite a number of korean crdi's in the past.

regards,

manny

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mga bro,if your interested in having to upgrade the power of yuor crdi engines,its a good start by replacing first the filters get a good aftermarket filter,then yuo go to yuor next upgrade the exhaust then as for the intercooler,its been known to lower the psi as it passes through the cooling fins,,thats why non intercooled turbo diesels has a higher boost pressure reading from intercooled ones..we have a system for turbo charged engines..it can cool down yuor intake charge adds power to yuor engine,,its a water/meth injection..or boost cooler..if yuo opt for an intercooler try to place it where cooler air can pass through it with out restriction... if interested on power chip or ecu upgrade ..our crdi tuning has a setting where yuo can set it at the highest power level if not satisfied with pre settings..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lytspid View Post
    mga bro,if your interested in having to upgrade the power of yuor crdi engines,its a good start by replacing first the filters get a good aftermarket filter,then yuo go to yuor next upgrade the exhaust then as for the intercooler,its been known to lower the psi as it passes through the cooling fins,,thats why non intercooled turbo diesels has a higher boost pressure reading from intercooled ones..we have a system for turbo charged engines..it can cool down yuor intake charge adds power to yuor engine,,its a water/meth injection..or boost cooler..if yuo opt for an intercooler try to place it where cooler air can pass through it with out restriction... if interested on power chip or ecu upgrade ..our crdi tuning has a setting where yuo can set it at the highest power level if not satisfied with pre settings..

sir lytspid.. where can i get good aftermarket filters? ito ba yung mga branded ones? and what about the exhaust? nagbebenta din ba kayo ng mga ito? interested ako.. i have a 07 strada GLS, im planning to get the ECU upgrade pero medyo mahal kasi so i'll probably do that last. pag ok baka pati yung Crdi Dmax namin palitan ko na din.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
can CRDi's (or any of the same kind) be rechipped...