New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDI
    Already got my ride yesterday at Betan,share ko lang how they serviced my ride. Tuesday,i brought my ride at betan,diagnose my leaking injection pump then they made a rough estimate of the repair,immediately after some negotiations with the price,they started to pull out the pump and disassmble it. Thanks to the staffs there,they allowed me to enter their modest but well equiped shop where they do all the mechanical and calibration works.Being a person with not much knowledge about injection pumps,i was amazed with the different kinds of injection pumps i saw inside...lots of it are bosch. Wednesday, received a fone call from betan saying that my ride is already done and ready for pick up. Yesterday i finally had my ride. My injection pumps looks new again,the engine runs smoothly than before,cleaner emission. Thanks to betan,the technicians are well trained,pricing is very reasonable (cheaper than i expected), all replaced parts are returned, had a 90 day warranty and a BIG discounts!!

Services includes pull out and installation of the injection pump, repair kits, calibration.
    Diesel DI,

Tanong lang kung how much yung nagastos mo all-in-all if it's alright. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc Diesel, kaya nyo na bang magcalibrate ng injection pumps ng GU Patrol? how much?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc Diesel, wala ba kayong branch dito sa pampanga? Papaano ba mag-franchise kung wala pa?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Like to try sa betan, galing kami dati sa central diesel dahil malapit samin, not satisfied, laki pa ata pinatong dahil referred customer lang kami, para hold up, masakit pa di naman naayos. Thumbs down sa central diesel.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buhayin ko tong thread na to... went looking for betan calibration last weekend, wala na sila dun sa dating nilang lugar sa Pablo Ocampo. I called yung number dun sa website nila, may sumagot, wala na daw sila, lumipat na daw sa may Delpan Street. Unfortunately, wala naibigay saking landline so I went to Delpan but wasnt able to locate them.

Anyone knows kung san na sila?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    How much labor charge do we expect for calibration of injection pump? I changed air and fuel filter but still my 4d56 can't run above 80km. Is it due for calibration of injection pump?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    i know 1 shop who can calibrate but wont charge you as much as this big shop does. just had my '84 nissan laurel's IP calibrated and even extended their service by doing a top overhaul due to snapped cam shaft.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bogarto View Post
    i know 1 shop who can calibrate but wont charge you as much as this big shop does. just had my '84 nissan laurel's IP calibrated and even extended their service by doing a top overhaul due to snapped cam shaft.
    Nasa magkano kaya yung calibration mo boss? kasama na injector nozzle? Ilang days ba yan gagawin.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Before mag close ung shop nila sa Makati, I asked them kung magkano magpakalibrate. without checking and reving sinisingil kaagad ako ng 60k.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Wala na ba ang Betan?

Sa website kasi nila yung P. Ocampo store pa rin nakalagay. Lahat ng numbers di na gumagana.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Betan Calibration