New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 117 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Speaking of JS akashi, anyone tried their air filters? Plano ko bumili sa 12.12 Best Oil/Fuel Filters

Mura sila compared sa fleetmax at bosch kasi
    Check niyo rin po sa Taiga.com.ph (may Android app rin, not sure for IOS), mas mura dun. Yun yung online store na ginagamit naman ni Izuparts. For example, yung JS Asakashi oil filter na gamit ko, around 130 pesos lang compared to 300 sa Lazada.

Sent from phone using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Speaking of JS akashi, anyone tried their air filters? Plano ko bumili sa 12.12 😂

Mura sila compared sa fleetmax at bosch kasi
    ok naman ang filter ng JS.. at least from what i see.. basta hindi nag crumple or nabubutas ok yan.. tapos observe ko din yung pag dumi ng filter dapat pantay..

sa cabin filter ok din naman, tapos mura pa kaya lagi bago air filter.. at least twice a year mapalitan ng bago

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    JS Asakashi air filter ang ginagamit ko. Siguro mga nasa 2.5 years na. Ginamit ko siya right after mag-expire ng warranty ng sasakyan ko. Nasa 80,000kms na din yung tinakbo using JSA air filter.
    Okay naman. Well, ang basis ko lang naman ay kung hindi siya nade-deform sa higop ng turbo.
    Wala akong data tungkol sa filtration capabilities niya after so-many kms.

Dati sa casa, using OEM air filter (~P1500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 20,000kms.
    After sa casa, using JSA air filter (~P500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 10,000/15,000kms.
    Thanks for giving a feedback. Yun din hanap ko na info. Naka turbo din kasi isa naming sasakyan. I will try it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    There is another air filter that i saw in shopee JGC brand farely cheap at 380 pesos only.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    JGC filters are the lowest quality filters in the market, they are just a made up brand by an auto supply retail store and repackaged cheap and low quality China filters. I advised you to stay away from such filter brands like Filterpro, JGC, Nitro, Koji & etc... like these brands mentioned, these made up filter brands are no different than those counterfeit/imitation Genuine filters the only difference is that unlike the counterfeits which are using the trademark logo and packaging design of brands like Toyota, Mitsubishi & etc... the made up brands are just using their own logo and brand name same with CD-R King, Circuit, Maruzen, SRT & other made up brands.

JGC brand was made by the auto shop due to the fact that the retail store was banned by several reputable suppliers because that shop is a bad payer, therefore got blacklisted by several distributors, the shop is also owned by a ill mannered mainland Chinese.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Hi, in choosing an oil filter be sure that the ADBV is working this is important particularly to those oil filter i installed upside down or horizontal.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Do you have a sample image of a JS Asakashi product with the HJT sticker, sir?
    Hi, just an info on js asakashi oil filter. I used c-0076 for my mux and the result was that the ADBV was not working. So pls. Be careful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201231_065925.jpg   20201231_065849.jpg  

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by waldnerdoe View Post
    Hi, just an info on js asakashi oil filter. I used c-0076 for my mux and the result was that the ADBV was not working. So pls. Be careful
    pano mo nalaman na di gumana bro? anong test ginawa mo?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    oo nga, paano mo nalaman na hindi gumagana? tsaka hindi designed yan to hold back the oil same as a one-way valve..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    oo nga.
    for the sake of us laymen,
    what is it supposed to do, and how do we determine that it is not doing what it is supposed to be doing?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    There is a possibility thay you may have encountered a defective filter if that's the case. Since one of the official distributors of VIC filters is already carrying JS Asakashi filters as well. So I doubt that one defective filter damages the whole brand besides JS Asakashi filter is also sold in Australia, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Brunei and etc... if they are a bad quality filter then other countries will not buy their product. If one the offical VIC filter distributor is shifting on selling JS Asakashi filters then that signals something about VIC filters. Do you have any proof of testing about what your saying is true? It's hard to believe in just hearsays of a new member without testing evidences, proper facts and examinations.

There is a video online showing a testing of Dai-wa, VIC and JS Asakashi oil filters.

Dai-wa, VIC & JS Asakashi oil filter pressure test 2020 - YouTube

Best Oil/Fuel Filters