New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Might go with Amsoil SS on my next oil change for my Mazda. I already tried Amsoil OE and they are good naman din.
    Amsoil SS has better TBN and lower noack.

Amsoil SS does not carry the official API donut certification unlike Amsoil OE.
    I think dahil ata mas mataas yun ZDDP content ng Amsoil SS sa allowed ni API.
    Nilimit ng API yun ZDDP para mas maging friendly sa catalytic converter.

Nabasa ko na Amsoil SS will not harm our catalytic converter naman even higher yun zddp and they are using different ZDDP that will not harm the catalytic converter ata and at the same time provide the benefit of anti wear protection.

Just wanted to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks. Best Oil/Fuel Filters

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    Might go with Amsoil SS on my next oil change for my Mazda. I already tried Amsoil OE and they are good naman din.
    Amsoil SS has better TBN and lower noack.

Amsoil SS does not carry the official API donut certification unlike Amsoil OE.
    I think dahil ata mas mataas yun ZDDP content ng Amsoil SS sa allowed ni API.
    Nilimit ng API yun ZDDP para mas maging friendly sa catalytic converter.

Nabasa ko na Amsoil SS will not harm our catalytic converter naman even higher yun zddp and they are using different ZDDP that will not harm the catalytic converter ata and at the same time provide the benefit of anti wear protection.

Just wanted to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks. Best Oil/Fuel Filters

On sale sa Lazada now yung Amsoil Signature Series at around 700 per quart. Kung mayrun mag offer at 650 per quart, bili na ako.

Pero nag-iisip din ako kasi yung Mag1 5w30 is on sale at around 2500 for the carton (6 quarts). I checked the specs of Mag1 5w30 and it’s around the same as Amsoil OE 5w30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    On sale sa Lazada now yung Amsoil Signature Series at around 700 per quart. Kung mayrun mag offer at 650 per quart, bili na ako.

Pero nag-iisip din ako kasi yung Mag1 5w30 is on sale at around 2500 for the carton (6 quarts). I checked the specs of Mag1 5w30 and it’s around the same as Amsoil OE 5w30.

Baka may supplier sa inyo na malapit hehe. Ako, dun ako kumukuha na sa United Bearing which is the distributor of amsoil in the Philippines. Timing medyo malapit lang sa amin yung shop nila. The slight problem is, the signature series is priced at P735 sa kanila, pero ganoon din naman dahil may shipping fee if lazada or shopee.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Baka may supplier sa inyo na malapit hehe. Ako, dun ako kumukuha na sa United Bearing which is the distributor of amsoil in the Philippines. Timing medyo malapit lang sa amin yung shop nila. The slight problem is, the signature series is priced at P735 sa kanila, pero ganoon din naman dahil may shipping fee if lazada or shopee.
    Meron sa Shopee Kay Mac Online Auto Parts(jerwingecale). Official re-distributor sila ni United Bearing. They are selling it *691 php plus may free na brake cleaner/mag 1 fuel injector cleaner etc. Meron din sila less 200 pesos na voucher on top. Then use shoppee pay para free shipping. Yun yung plano ko this November hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mayrun sellers na free shipping when you purchase a certain amount.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mayrun sellers na free shipping when you purchase a certain amount.

pag mabigat like oil, usually may shipping fee talaga, although may discount minsan pag madami ka binili.. bigat din yan engine oil eh.. pag oil binili ko madalas naka L300 or suzuki APV yung nagdedeliver.

medyo OT lang, one time nag price check ako ng price sa lazada.. so yung shop ng seller malapit lang.. i decided na tumawag sa shop ni seller baka sakali mas mura ang price at daanan ko na lang.

talked to the sales person and sadly, her price is 500 pesos more compared sa lazada.. after her sales talk on the SRP and discounted price, i put down the phone then clicked buy now from the app.. delivery fee is 50 pesos..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Small difference.Best Oil/Fuel Filters Won't go penny-wise, pound-foolish on vehicles to be kept long term.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Small difference.Best Oil/Fuel Filters Won't go penny-wise, pound-foolish on vehicles to be kept long term.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Yes. I ordered one time through shopee. The courier lost the 4 quarts of amsoil OE and the mazda 2 was already due for oil change. I was forced to buy shell helix oil because I didn't know there was a local amsoil distributor here.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    thanks bro crazy_boy (Andy's Parts Depot) sa oil at filter. until next orderBest Oil/Fuel Filters

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Who here tried AC Delco oil filters? The regular blue one. It's significantly cheaper compared to Bosch and Motorcraft. Can't seem to find the right Wix oil filter anywhere on the locally or on the internet.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters