New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1166
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014

update! dumating na yung 7131. as expected it's longer but the threaded part isn't recessed like on the 7119

so probably not safe to substitute

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

update! dumating na yung 7131. as expected it's longer but the threaded part isn't recessed like on the 7119

Para sa anong sasakyan?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    If you want to experiment with alternative filters...

--- > maybe it would be a good idea to have a stock one, or one that you're sure will work properly in reserve in the car, just in case?
    --- > I don't know if its possible, but a poorly fitting one may not leak (yet) in the garage, but spring a leak later down the road (kasi under pressure/load na). Imagine realizing you're losing oil pala and nasa malayo kang lugar...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

Baka mahaba masyado bolt at sumayad. Pwede naman itry.

Sa 4m40 Pajero ko I tried BD28 and hindi pwede kasi may sumasabit sa loob. Mahaba yung bolt ng 4M40 kaya BD7028 talaga. Unlike sa 4d56T na Strada na pwede kahit BD28 or BD7028.

Sa case mo baka ganun din, mukhang mahab bolt niyan kasi recessed yung sa 7119, baka sumabit yung 7131.

Pero try mo lang muna. Kapag pumasok at mahigpitan, okay yan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    There seems to be a lack of supply of Motul engine oils. I already inquired at 3 car maintenance shops and they all said there's no Motul.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I got the chance to talk to a nearby car mechanic shop. Another distributor snitched the Motul supply from Autoplus.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    There seems to be a lack of supply of Motul engine oils. I already inquired at 3 car maintenance shops and they all said there's no Motul.
    Bakit madami nagbebenta sa Lazada?

Sent from my JEF-NX9 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    not oil filter related, but has anyone tried installing a neodymium magnet disc on the drain plug or istalled a magnet around the externally installed oil filter? similar to the rear wheel drive differential drain plug, there is a magnetic tip on it to hold and prevent the ferrous particles from moving around

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    not oil filter related, but has anyone tried installing a neodymium magnet disc on the drain plug or istalled a magnet around the externally installed oil filter? similar to the rear wheel drive differential drain plug, there is a magnetic tip on it to hold and prevent the ferrous particles from moving around
    Hard drive disk magnet nilagay ko sa OCC. Mukhang okay din nga kung around sa oil filter ano.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the neodymium disc magnet has low profile and comes in sizes that is the same diameter as the tip of the drain plug. neodymium magnets are very strong and can hold more particles. on outboard mounted filters, i use a magnetic strip similar to those found on refrigerator door magnetic seal. i staple both ends once fitted around the circumference of the filter housing

Best Oil/Fuel Filters