Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1166
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    nice to know mau mexico plant.
    agustonunez yung seller.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Guys be careful, nagsisilapanan mga peke/imitation filters sa Lazada and Shopee, pero MOSTLY ang mga pinepeke is yung GENUINE parts or car manufacturer brands like Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, Isuzu, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet, Ford and etc... kasi mas malaki tubo ng mga sellers kapag pinepeke nila ang genuine/original car brand parts chaka asides sa mas malaki ang profit nila sa pagbebenta ng fake na original/genuine(car manufacturer like Toyota & etc...) brand mas mabilis din nila nabebenta. This is one of their tactics when selling you a fake product, they are misusing or bastardizing the term "OEM" in marketing their items para maconfuse mga taong bumibili.

1.jpg
    2.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Guys be careful, nagsisilapanan mga peke/imitation filters sa Lazada and Shopee, pero MOSTLY ang mga pinepeke is yung GENUINE parts or car manufacturer brands like Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, Isuzu, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Hyundai, Kia, Chevrolet, Ford and etc... kasi mas malaki tubo ng mga sellers kapag pinepeke nila ang genuine/original car brand parts chaka asides sa mas malaki ang profit nila sa pagbebenta ng fake na original/genuine(car manufacturer like Toyota & etc...) brand mas mabilis din nila nabebenta. This is one of their tactics when selling you a fake product, they are misusing or bastardizing the term "OEM" in marketing their items para maconfuse mga taong bumibili.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    Nothing wrong with using the "OEM" acronym if used correctly....

Many car parts and consumables are outsourced. The companies who make them are OEM. Classic example is Aisin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Many car parts and consumables are outsourced. The companies who make them are OEM. Classic example is Aisin.
    "OEM" can have several meanings.
    "kasalanan ba ng "OEM" supplier, if the buyer understands it in a manner that is advantageous to the seller?"
    heh heh.

seriously,
    sourcing parts and consumables from the casa, is probably the safer purchase, albeit costlier.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "OEM" can have several meanings.
    "kasalanan ba ng "OEM" supplier, if the buyer understands it in a manner that is advantageous to the seller?"
    heh heh.

seriously,
    sourcing parts and consumables from the casa, is probably the safer purchase, albeit costlier.
    strictly speaking oem should only be identical part and manufacturer but without car brand marking. otherwise replacement, pattern part etc. na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    strictly speaking oem should only be identical part and manufacturer but without car brand marking. otherwise replacement, pattern part etc. na.
    I agree. With the one posted earlier where an "OEM" is marketed as genuine, then there's the disclaimer explaining that it's not. For unsuspecting customers, they will assume right away that it's a genuine part or consumable item.

As mentioned, they have "bastardized" OEM. And I have thought that when a seller is branded as "preferred", they only sell genuine items.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013

Sorry I think you may have misunderstood my statement regarding sellers using the term OEM incorrectly.

What I mean is these sellers of fake products uses the term "OEM" to market their products even though the products aren't coming from any of the original equipment manufacturers, they bastardized the term "OEM" like what the tiangge or small stalls in Greenhills and Divisoria do when selling fake merchandise.

They incorrectly claim their products are "OEM" when the reality this are smuggled from China through the networks of imitation sellers in China, they asks several factories to produce copies / fake products of genuine car manufacturer brands such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, Mazda & etc... then they ask these China manufacturers to copy and print the labels and markings of the legit genuine car maker parts on their fake parts and then package it under the car manufacturer's packaging. Then those unscrupulous sellers smuggle them through customs with the help of corrupt kumpares and kumares, then they sell the rebranded and repackaged to car manufacturers' brand and logo online and etc...

"Many car parts and consumables are outsourced. The companies who make them are OEM. Classic example is Aisin." - I already know about this that is why someone created a thread asking me to help, so I can educate people about the REAL Original Equipment Manufacturer companies that I know of.

Almost all of the sellers of fake car manufacturer branded parts are using the term OEM to mislead the end user that their product came from the OE manufacturers. Car parts are outsourced by car manufacturers but only to a trusted selected few big companies that they have contracts with such as Akebono, Aisin, Denso, Exedy, NGK, Nisshinbo & etc...

The fake sellers online only acquires their products from fake sources. Some of them even have the guts to say that their products are original even though they aren't.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Then there is one important thing that I have come across recently about VIC filters. On the VIC filters website they mentioned that their oil filters are only good for 5,000 km for gasoline cars and 2,500 km for diesel cars they have especially mentioned the Philippines. They just posted this news last year on October 2020, it means you need to have your oil change more often as VIC filters aren't built for prolonged usage. I've highlighted where VIC mentioned about the the oil change intervals recommended for the Philippines and the driving condition that specifically mentioned the Philippines.

This news directly came from VIC's website.
    vic-oil-filter-change-intervals.jpg

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I agree. With the one posted earlier where an "OEM" is marketed as genuine, then there's the disclaimer explaining that it's not. For unsuspecting customers, they will assume right away that it's a genuine part or consumable item.

As mentioned, they have "bastardized" OEM. And I have thought that when a seller is branded as "preferred", they only sell genuine items.
    Based on what I heard about Lazada, Shopee and other platforms when you are labeled as preferred seller that means you have a lot of sales revenue being generated and you are being the preferred seller by a lot of buyers, then sellers can also pay Lazada and Shopee for services and promotions to put you on top of the search result list. Asides from Lazada and Shopee earning from percentage sales commissions from the seller they can also sell them marketing/advertising support.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Orig kaya ito? Aisin Philippines ang seller sa Lazadaimg_20220227_072656.jpgimg_20220227_074316.jpg

Best Oil/Fuel Filters