New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Kapag sa Lazada "LazMall" ba, orig talaga yung mga binebenta dun?
    May nakalagay naman na "OFFICIAL STORE 100% AUTHENTIC".
    Gusto ko lang malaman kung may experience na ba kayo na hindi orig yung filters na nabili niyo sa LazMall.
    JS Asakashi yung tinitignan ko, Road-Fit Automotive Products yung seller.
    You can try looking for the official distributor's sticker which indicates HJT, if the JS Asakashi filter has the sticker on then you can be sure that it is an original one.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    if mann filters gumawa ng wix eh ok namna.

Bumili ako ng mann last week para sa porsya ng kamag-anak ko. Ayaw na bumili sa casa.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    WIX filter anti drain back valves are made of silicone, just for your information silicone's natural color is not pink, red or orange. The natural color of liquid based platinum silicones are offered as colorless, transparent, black, grey or in variety of colors.

One of my points is have you seen silicone wiper blades that are orange, pink and other colors? You can check Maruenu and PIAA wiper blades if you want to check what is the color of a silicone rubber.
    Ganun ba? Sa pagkaalam ko kasi when it comes to oil filters, the color is the indication that the anti drain back valve is silicone. Akala ko may standardization sa color coding or something to let consumers know that the material is silicone when it comes to adbv. Well that’s good to know that the oil filter I bought has silicone adbv.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Ganun ba? Sa pagkaalam ko kasi when it comes to oil filters, the color is the indication that the anti drain back valve is silicone. Akala ko may standardization sa color coding or something to let consumers know that the material is silicone when it comes to adbv. Well that’s good to know that the oil filter I bought has silicone adbv.
    The different color of the anti drain back valves of spin on oil filters are plainly for aesthetics si WIX actually has different colors depending on the item model meron si WIX orange silicone, white silicone and black silicone rubber for all of its oil filters it just depends on the model number sa WIX.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    if mann filters gumawa ng wix eh ok namna.

Bumili ako ng mann last week para sa porsya ng kamag-anak ko. Ayaw na bumili sa casa.
    Si Mann Hummel kasi ang original filters ng majority ng European passenger cars and commercial vehicles up to heavy equipments. If bumili ka ng WIX filters try mo tignan yung side ng box may nakasulat Mann+Hummel FT Poland.

741a56737479cb4c854fd61da7db2907.jpg

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    You can try looking for the official distributor's sticker which indicates HJT, if the JS Asakashi filter has the sticker on then you can be sure that it is an original one.
    Do you have a sample image of a JS Asakashi product with the HJT sticker, sir?

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Kapag sa Lazada "LazMall" ba, orig talaga yung mga binebenta dun?
    May nakalagay naman na "OFFICIAL STORE 100% AUTHENTIC".
    Gusto ko lang malaman kung may experience na ba kayo na hindi orig yung filters na nabili niyo sa LazMall.
    JS Asakashi yung tinitignan ko, Road-Fit Automotive Products yung seller.
    Although hindi ko pa na-try yung filters ni Roadfit Automotive, sa kanya ako bumibili ng Cyclon oils, and I am satisfied. I was able to confirm that they are the official distributor of these oils through contacting the Cyclon website.

For the JS Asakashi filters, I was directed by JS Asakashi Japan to Izuparts Center in 7th Ave, Caloocan through an inquiry in their official website.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    Although hindi ko pa na-try yung filters ni Roadfit Automotive, sa kanya ako bumibili ng Cyclon oils, and I am satisfied. I was able to confirm that they are the official distributor of these oils through contacting the Cyclon website.

For the JS Asakashi filters, I was directed by JS Asakashi Japan to Izuparts Center in 7th Ave, Caloocan through an inquiry in their official website.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Speaking of JS akashi, anyone tried their air filters? Plano ko bumili sa 12.12 😂

Mura sila compared sa fleetmax at bosch kasi

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Speaking of JS akashi, anyone tried their air filters? Plano ko bumili sa 12.12 😂

Mura sila compared sa fleetmax at bosch kasi
    JS Asakashi air filter ang ginagamit ko. Siguro mga nasa 2.5 years na. Ginamit ko siya right after mag-expire ng warranty ng sasakyan ko. Nasa 80,000kms na din yung tinakbo using JSA air filter.
    Okay naman. Well, ang basis ko lang naman ay kung hindi siya nade-deform sa higop ng turbo.
    Wala akong data tungkol sa filtration capabilities niya after so-many kms.

Dati sa casa, using OEM air filter (~P1500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 20,000kms.
    After sa casa, using JSA air filter (~P500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 10,000/15,000kms.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    JS Asakashi air filter ang ginagamit ko. Siguro mga nasa 2.5 years na. Ginamit ko siya right after mag-expire ng warranty ng sasakyan ko. Nasa 80,000kms na din yung tinakbo using JSA air filter.
    Okay naman. Well, ang basis ko lang naman ay kung hindi siya nade-deform sa higop ng turbo.
    Wala akong data tungkol sa filtration capabilities niya after so-many kms.

Dati sa casa, using OEM air filter (~P1500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 20,000kms.
    After sa casa, using JSA air filter (~P500), clean every 5,000kms at replace every 10,000/15,000kms.
    There is another air filter that i saw in shopee JGC brand farely cheap at 380 pesos only.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Best Oil/Fuel Filters