New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    Hindi kasi ako makapunta ng banawe quezon city dahil sa takot sa Covid virus, eto screen shot ko sa lazada lazada
    nakuser...
    the product is described as a "genuine oil filter for toyota...".
    it was the buyer who concluded that it was an "oil filter manufactured by or approved by toyota".

personally, i could have waited another 500 km or 1000 km, for the oil filter change.
    but that's just me.

hindi ako pihikan.
    i use whatever the hecho-derecho gas station has. "vic".

we live and learn...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 19th, 2020 at 07:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I'm about to "graduate" from Yojin, although it might take a while because of my change in job assignment.

Where can I buy genuine oil filter and air filter for Mazda 6 aside from the stealerships?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I'm about to "graduate" from Yojin, although it might take a while because of my change in job assignment.

Where can I buy genuine oil filter and air filter for Mazda 6 aside from the stealerships?
    Check Lazada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the same lazada where shiro purchased his "genuine oil filter for toyota" ?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the same lazada where shiro purchased his "genuine oil filter for toyota" ?
    Yes! That's why I asked here. Best Oil/Fuel Filters

I guess I'm stuck with stealerships. Anyways, I somehow doubt that I can find time to change oil by myself.

My son and I cleaned his brakes and it took so long for us to do the job! Half a day just for a pair of wheels. I should have hired a mechanic but I want to do it on my own. There's that feeling of satisfaction of accomplishing it. I know it's not worth my time but...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I guess I'm stuck with stealerships. Anyways, I somehow doubt that I can find time to change oil by myself.

My son and I cleaned his brakes and it took so long for us to do the job! Half a day just for a pair of wheels. I should have hired a mechanic but I want to do it on my own. There's that feeling of satisfaction of accomplishing it. I know it's not worth my time but...
    doc balitaan mo kame sa presyong stealership

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

many years ago, i was advised,
    "if you do not want to be victimized by counterfeiters, buy your items from the stealership. doon kasi, sa pera ka lang dinadaya."
    "sa labas kasi, kung mamalasin, dinaya ka na sa pera, dinaya ka pa sa kalidad."

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Nadale na din ako nyan fake filter... may tig 250 at 300 pesos.. yung 300 pesos orig.. yung 250 fake..

Magaan yung fake at walang print ng code sa bottom portion ng filter.. pati yung hologram sticker kita mo iba.. kahit sa loob tanaw yung metal na nag hold sa element iba din itsura..
    I've been telling people that if it's too good to be true then it probably is, this logic came from an American saying. Kaya I've been telling a lot of my friends and family if the prices of Genuine Parts are 30% or more cheaper than the car dealers then it probably is fake. Usually Toyota has made an SRP for each country for all the dealers the prices should only differ 5~15% from each car dealers' prices since different time with different exchange rate and etc... would affect the product cost, my friend who is in the automotive industry told me that if it's 2/3, 1/2, 1/3, 1/5 or more the price then he is 100% sure and can bet on it that it's fake from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam & India and was just unscrupulously printed and packed by the manufacturer of the part then smuggled by fly by night online sellers and illegal businesses. So if you want to buy LEGIT "GENUINE" Parts means parts from Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan & other car makers then you purchase it at the dealers, take note the dealers/parts shop of the car dealers only make 25~50% margin depending on what item when selling parts because like the inside information I learned is that Toyota and other car manufacturers are the ones setting up the SRP of the auto parts then the dealer only gets to profit a certain amount minus taxes and VAT pa.

Think about it if WIX, Bosch, VIC and other brands of filters are selling around 200~800 pesos depending on the filter sizes tapos "Genuine" filters sell the same prices as those Original Equipment Manufacturers like WIX and aftermarket replacement brands like Bosch and VIC filters then how come those "Genuine" filters can sell the same prices or sometimes lower than those OEM or aftermarket brands which are not under the car manufacturers' brands?
    Think about it very carefully. I know it is hard to understand at first pero I got use to getting a lot of information from many sources that I got clever enough and learned how to purchase legitimate Genuine parts or Original Equipment Manufacturer or Aftermarket replacement brands of car parts.

That is why now the official distributors of Akebono, WIX & other brands are creating their own Facebook pages so that they can assist and guide the end users on where can they buy legitimate products from their appointed authorized dealers which will surely sell you the original parts or else those dealers will suffer penalties or worse lose their dealership. They have created a 1st line of defense on protecting the end consumer like us from being swindled by those fake/imitation unethical sellers or shops online and at retail stores, people can freely ask from those pages where to buy their products.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Paktay tayo dyan, 250 price tapos nung 7.15 lalong bumaba price kaya napa bili ako, actually sa banawe talaga ako nabili ng oil filter (Covid days bawal pumunta dun), tama karin na nasa may 300, 310 or 320 mga price ng toyota orig oil filter yung iba 350 pa hay naku na peke ako sa Online
    Usually the cabin filters under the guise of Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Honda, Suzuki & etc... packaging that sells for 150~600 pesos are 100% imitation parts. The sellers for those imitation parts usually use the same terms being used in Greenhills tiangge and Divisoria tiangge as "OEM" and they are destroying the REAL TERM of OEMs which are the original equipment manufacturers/factories that supply the car manufacturers the parts they need in building and assembling the vehicle. Like mga Nike, Addidas, LVs, Gucci, Armani & etc... na ginagamitan ng term na "OEM" which is pang pabango/pang pagandang misused word for FAKE/IMITATION ginagamit narin ng mga unethical sellers and shops para lokohin mga consumers into buying their products which probably costs so little since they were smuggled and imitation lang.

My tip with you my fellow tsikoteers ito mga steps in finding or detecting the fake from original parts.

Question #1: Ask the seller if this is LEGIT GENUINE parts, make sure you put an emphasis on the LEGIT and GENUINE words.

Answer A: If the seller tells you that it is just an OEM product "BASED" from their "SUPPLIER" - then it probably is FAKE, don't buy the product anymore.

Answer B: If the seller tells you that it is a GENUINE product - then try to reply to him that if you received the item you verify it with several car dealerships to verify the product and if if the bar/QR code fails at car dealer or if the car dealership determines the product to be an imitation you tell the online seller that you will report them to the Bureau of customs, DTI(Department of Trade and Industry) and FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) if they don't refund you your money.

This is just my advice sa mga taong who will attempt to buy Genuine parts online, hopes this helps mga guys & gals.

ONE MORE NOTE: THE ADDRESS OF THE IMITATION/FAKE SELLER IS ON THE SHIPPING LABEL OF SHOPEE AND LAZADA, YOU CAN WAZE THAT ADDRESS TO CONFRONT THOSE MOTHER F******.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Haizt naka bili ako ng counterfeit, fake na 90915-YZZE1 toyota oil filter sa online 7.15 Lazada hindi tuloy ma I refund, hindi na reply si seller tsk tsk tsk ginawan ko na lang ng comparison YouTube video i
    I suggest you put the link of the online shop from which you bought the fake item here and take a photo of the sticker of the shipping label on the Lazada shipping bag or box and post it here when you have verified the item you bought from the car dealer so the name and address would be known by all of us, to prevent us from buying from that shop.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters