New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    By the way guys I found videos of air filters on Youtube, they tested the filtration capabilities of K&N, BMG, WIX, Purolator and etc... and the myths of K&N, BMG and other washable filters have been finally debunked. Here are the testing videos about O.E. vs. washable performance filters.

The tests shows that bigger micron flour, sand and iron dusts can pass through more on the washable performance filters with the oil applied on them than standard O.E. type filters. What more for the smaller sized particles like fine particles from electric powerplants, factories, cement dusts, brake dusts and etc... it will wear the engine faster than its normal life.

1st video by Project Farm
    Which Car Air Filter is Best? Let's find out! Fram, K&N, Wix, Purolator, & AC Delco showdown - YouTube

2nd video by bhvrdr
    Do performance air filters like BMC, K&N, Sprint let more sand and dust than OEM and is it worth it? - YouTube

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by waldnerdoe View Post
    hi, i am new to this group. i have an isuzu mux 2017 2.5 mt. i tried the js asakashi oil filter c-0076 bought from lazada and i noticed that the anti drain back valve (ADBV) is not working. So don't buy this oil filter. btw. i have previously used caltex delo mgx and now kixx hd1 15w-40.
    Also did you ask about it from the shop you bought it? If yes, what did they tell you also did you request for a replacement or refund?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011