New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    My neighbor has the 3.0 MuX limited edition (2016 or 17 model?). His car sounds louder than mine maybe because of the smaller displacement. Magkatabi lang kami ng bahay and rinig na rinig ko ung diesel engine nya sa sala namin.

Should I stay with Besco 10w-30 on my next 10k pms? Or should I try the Delo 400 mgx? Does Isuzu Casas offer such oil?

I read that Delo consumes a little more fuel. But how much? I prefer less engine noise (less friction?) and longevity of the engine.

Less din ba ang acceleration compared to Isuzu’s Besco?

I use my car 90% city driving (around 20-30km) daily. I’m from Pasig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizom3 View Post
    My neighbor has the 3.0 MuX limited edition (2016 or 17 model?). His car sounds louder than mine maybe because of the smaller displacement. Magkatabi lang kami ng bahay and rinig na rinig ko ung diesel engine nya sa sala namin.

Should I stay with Besco 10w-30 on my next 10k pms? Or should I try the Delo 400 mgx? Does Isuzu Casas offer such oil?

I read that Delo consumes a little more fuel. But how much? I prefer less engine noise (less friction?) and longevity of the engine.

the older 3.0 has 17.3:1 compression ratio.. kaya maingay.. its not the oil

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Delo gold lang un other option sa casa. In my case mas tahimik makina sa mgx kesa multi z. May difference na 2-3 kpL pagdating sa fc, mixed hiway and city. Ramdam sa acceleration kaya may difference sa fc

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Delo gold lang un other option sa casa. In my case mas tahimik makina sa mgx kesa multi z. May difference na 2-3 kpL pagdating sa fc, mixed hiway and city. Ramdam sa acceleration kaya may difference sa fc

2-3kpl is a huge difference in my opinion. So medyo mahina mag accelerate ang mgx compared to multi Z?

Guess I’ll stay with Besco then. It’s not even offered sa casa anyway.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    2-3kpl is a huge difference in my opinion. So medyo mahina mag accelerate ang mgx compared to multi Z?

I think yung mineral oil ni Isuzu is delo gold multigrade.

From experience malayo difference ng performance ng 15w-40 compared with 10w-30 na multi-z.

Ironic, mas maganda rating ni multi-z (ci-4) vs besco (ch-4) pero mas mahal pa.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    I think yung mineral oil ni Isuzu is delo gold multigrade.

From experience malayo difference ng performance ng 15w-40 compared with 10w-30 na multi-z.

Ironic, mas maganda rating ni multi-z (ci-4) vs besco (ch-4) pero mas mahal pa.
    It sounds like you tried both. How’s then fc and “arangkada”? Was this on a Mux as well?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    It sounds like you tried both. How’s then fc and “arangkada”? Was this on a Mux as well?

Yes tried this on 2017 4jj1 pre-bluepower mux.

FC and arangkada-wise for me better yung 10w-30. Since malabnaw engine oil mas mabilis mag-rev yung engine pero medyo clattery lang during normal temp idle compared to using the 15w-40 grade.

Not sure lang sa long term effects of using thinner oil but pasok pa naman ako sa sinabi ng owner's manual na 10w-30/15w-40 so i guess that would not be a problem. (hopefully)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Sa ngayon amsoil max duty signature series ang gamit ko, 5w40. Very satisfied, iba talaga. Even dun sa gas fed na kotse ni utol, amsoil 5w30 sig series din

9. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    hi, i am new to this group. i have an isuzu mux 2017 2.5 mt. i tried the js asakashi oil filter c-0076 bought from lazada and i noticed that the anti drain back valve (ADBV) is not working. So don't buy this oil filter. btw. i have previously used caltex delo mgx and now kixx hd1 15w-40.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by waldnerdoe View Post
    hi, i am new to this group. i have an isuzu mux 2017 2.5 mt. i tried the js asakashi oil filter c-0076 bought from lazada and i noticed that the anti drain back valve (ADBV) is not working. So don't buy this oil filter. btw. i have previously used caltex delo mgx and now kixx hd1 15w-40.
    There is a possibility thay you may have encountered a defective filter if that's the case. Since one of the official distributors of VIC filters is already carrying JS Asakashi filters as well. So I doubt that one defective filter damages the whole brand besides JS Asakashi filter is also sold in Australia, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Brunei and etc... if they are a bad quality filter then other countries will not buy their product. If one the offical VIC filter distributor is shifting on selling JS Asakashi filters then that signals something about VIC filters. Do you have any proof of testing about what your saying is true? It's hard to believe in just hearsays of a new member without testing evidences, proper facts and examinations.

There is a video online showing a testing of Dai-wa, VIC and JS Asakashi oil filters.

Dai-wa, VIC & JS Asakashi oil filter pressure test 2020 - YouTube

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast