New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    If you're exhaust system has been altered... ika nga, baka naka hedders or maingay na pipe ka... you need to restore it to the factory muffler or exhaust systems.

Bukod sa tahimik ito, it is also designed to give the right back pressure to your engine which is helpful in keeping your engine economical to use. Giving it the right back pressure makes it burn fuel more completely. There will be lesser unburned fuel in your exhaust pipes.

Some people would install a pipe - one size smaller at the end... this is ok if you are not driving hard or fast. Medyo torquey at low power bands... pero sakal ang makina pag hi-speed driving na.

Your Tyre Pressure also plays a huge role in fuel savings. the lesser the rolling resistance... the better. Increase your air pressure to about 33 PSi. Medyo mas matigas ito than the standard 28 PSi... but since you want to save fuel, I am sure you will be driving a lot slower than 80kph... if you are coasting... mas mahaba haba ang tatakbuhin ng kotse mo when you put it in neutral after making enough bwelo.

Lito Dulce once ran an mileage race... I forgot his navigators' name... he once mentioned that he put 90PSi on all his tyres that time.

In slalom racing... we put 35PSi... I guess you can try it too. Dont worry, your tires are built to withstand pressures more than 60PSi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just be careful when putting more pressure in your tire than recommended.

A mechanic servicing my brother's car once using high pressure air to "pop" back the tire's bead after some work on the wheels. After a short while, a very loud "BANG" went off. The tire blew apart and the mechanic was deaf for a good while after that incident. No idea how much pressure the mechanic used on the tire when it blew though.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    IMHO

-right viscosity of oil
    -use Royal Purple (works for me)
    -make sure all the filters are clean specially the air filter ..
    -if you can afford switch to K&N drop in filters
    -check transmission fluids
    -correct tire pressure (if sobrang matigas less traction)
    -use the momentum of the car as much as possible
    -No hard acceleration
    -stock tires (narrow tires will save you gas but again less traction)
    -use fuel saving tires
    -use the right gasoline octane rating for your car
    - follow all the inputs above.

:bwahaha:

hope it helps ..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dapat paa ng driver ang i adjust. Lagyan ng pako ang accelerator pedal para maiwasan ang pag press ng mabigat sa silinyador. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    bro,1) Don't go beyond 80km/h,2) set your tire pressure to highest( ex 28lbs - 30lbs (manual)) set to 30lbs3) change regularly or adavance your air filter & oil change- this affect engine RPM4) remove un-nesary load into your car- - like bull bar front(pero kung hindi kaya, bawi na lang sa iba) / reear, excess gear oil/transmision oil.5) don't full tank your gas set it to 75% only - - excess weight of fuel6) try different gas station(shell/petron/caltex) for your gas, pick the highest out put(F/c) start with caltex, base on tread here maganda ang performance nito....

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    ngaun mga bro dapat na tlg natin pa tune up ang atin mga tsikot,,kc sobrang mahal na ng gasolina ngaun..iadjust na ang mga dapat iadjust

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Nice read for this newbie. Thanks guys. Just another newbie question... been trying to go through the different threads (having a hard time as my browser is reporting tsikot as an attack site), but I've yet to see a thread that recommends a good non-casa garage where I can have my 98 Camry tuned. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! (most convenient location: Makati, Manila)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dochazard View Post
    Nice read for this newbie. Thanks guys. Just another newbie question... been trying to go through the different threads (having a hard time as my browser is reporting tsikot as an attack site), but I've yet to see a thread that recommends a good non-casa garage where I can have my 98 Camry tuned. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! (most convenient location: Makati, Manila)
    Speedyfix or Speedlab ...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    what kind of tuning? stock parameters are pretty much fixed na. just do the regular maintenance to bring it back into tip top condition.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by war4game View Post
    Game DescriptionWarcraft 3 expansion pack, detailing more of the story as new factions arise, and old heroes are transformed. Players return to war-ravaged Azeroth months after the defeat of the Burning Legion, to face a new threat. Each race features an added hero with new abilities and spells. New shops, which the player can build for specific races, keep units supplied with items. Multiplayer modes have been extended to include new clan and tournament support, among other new games. Neutral Heroes can be persuaded to join in the fight and add new abilities and magic spells to the player's arsenal. world of warcraft goldffxi gilworld of warcraft power levelingwow power levelingwarhammer online goldWe are not only concerned about profit. We understand importance of customer satisfaction to us in order to achieve sustainable development of the company in a long run. Non-financial performance measures have been using to set up essential mechanism to ensure our customers are 100% happy. Periodical opinion handling survey will be sent out to gather information of our service quality and any valued suggestions will be taken into consideration to improve our service further in the future.We appreciate all the hard earned money you spend on our services and it is our mission to deliver friendly and excellent service to you in return. Please feel free to use our Live chat service whenever you need our instant attention in the exchange of items or services.
    tama! bababa fuel consumption pag nasa bahay lang naglalaro ng warcraft.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
anu ba ang mga dapat e adjust sa makina para mkatipid sa gas