New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Okay, just checked Bioexceed...

Smells the same as Senbel's... probably the same... tastes the same (just kidding)... heheh... how's that for scientific proof?

Assuming (and this assumption has absolutely no basis) that they are very similar, Bioexceed is P30 for 200 ml, or about P150 for a liter (I didn't see the actual price for a liter). Senbel's is P67 I think.

That makes Senbel's half the price... Of course, I have no idea if Bioexceed is 2x better, in which case the price is justified...

Anyway, will try seaoil and bioexceed next time, though the price of bioexceed vis-a-vis Senbel's cocodiesel is a bit of a turn off. Unless it is proved of course that bioexceed is 2x better.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i have a fuel saving device in my car, its not khaos.. it was invented by a low profile filipino inventor/classic car enthusiast and restorer, who doesnt need politicians to help sell his products. he started making it 10 years ago, i believe for his personal use lang since he restores cars that use too much fuel..my cars fuel consumption has improved so much that we installed it in all our cars..it really works great..however, i do believe that other fuel saving devices are just bogus,and lots of them are just cheap imitations that only do worse for your car. i just wanted to share it with you guys..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Hello Alf,
    U may use 1 % blend ratio only for BioActiv. This you get value for money! You amy get additional front end cost but the back end gain is bigger. For vehicles running daily on 20 liter diesel, 200 ml BioActiv will do na! and for all you know it is only Php 30-40 bucks lang! Take note ha, 1% blend lang is all you need. I had seen some other brand ng Biodiesel and nag leak sya sa even sealed pa. And i am not sure how much na nai karga ko coz i can't see the content inside. Tantyahan lang ba. Yuo may find a good product over the other very simple way. Refrigerate it !!!! Which product sets first, means that it has plenty of glycerine in it. Glycerine is very bad for the engine. It could clogged up nozzles and ports. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Thanks Alf.

Pards if there are activities outside, you may invite us and maybe i can bring some samples, a few box will do. but since na you are the first to try, reserved na kita ng 1 bottle FOC na!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by me_jake13
    i have a fuel saving device in my car, its not khaos.. it was invented by a low profile filipino inventor/classic car enthusiast and restorer, who doesnt need politicians to help sell his products. he started making it 10 years ago, i believe for his personal use lang since he restores cars that use too much fuel..my cars fuel consumption has improved so much that we installed it in all our cars..it really works great..however, i do believe that other fuel saving devices are just bogus,and lots of them are just cheap imitations that only do worse for your car. i just wanted to share it with you guys..
    It may save fuel, but what are the side effects? No one measures NOx here, it seems. Anyway, I am not refuting his invention, but I suggest everyone read up www.fuelsaving.info and get good info from there.

RE: Biodiesel...

Okay, yun, refridgerator. Kaya lang, baka ma-inom pa -- oh well, non toxic naman diba? Heheh. But I will try refridgerating that.

I don't normally join tsikot/kotse activities, except maybe race with Auto_Xer from time to time.... Darn, I think he's faster na than me... Well, he was Rookie of The Year last year, and is runaway winner for RP-11 RallyCross this year... (Oks ba build up, Auto_Xer?).

But I WILL claim my free bottle, thank you very much... heheheh...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    its my understanding that they are the same. mahal lang talaga daw ang chemrez. that is why i use senbel.

si garyq can probably expound.

andy

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Due to the "scavenging effect", the device acts like a vacuum cleaner which sucks out all the unburnt fuel, carbon deposits, etc. within the exhaust system all the way to the combustion chamber. The subsequent incoming air plus the fuel mixed to its ideal "stoichiometric ratio" resulting to almost near perfect burning, hence the increase in power and fuel savings.

<<<<< add616reneb,
    i can't agree with you on that.... there is no way that after combustion any pressure coming from the tail pipe goes back all the way to the combustion chamber, during, intake, compression & power stroke, all the exhaust valves are close does & during exhaust stroke the amount of pressure release from the combustion chamber cannot in anyway be restricted by any atmoshperic pressure, does the >>> "the device acts like a vacuum cleaner which sucks out all the unburnt fuel, carbon deposits, etc. within the exhaust system all the way to the combustion chamber."<<< would not happen. not until if there is another pipe that leads all the way to the intake manifold which has a recylces effect but then... instead of clean air to the combustion chamber... marumi ang inihigup na hangin.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    .... Alf

you may get your BioActiv sa Market Market on Monday. Just bring along with you lang mirienda ha worth 125 din.. Hehe. Joke lang......
    Drop by ka and claim it. Bring valid ID ha!!! I will bilin nalang sa incharge.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haha... thanks, BioActiv... but I already put Bioexceed on my car -- from Seaoil Shaw/Pasig Boulevard. Eh, napadaan na ako, eh.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't pass by Market Market often -- not until I become a tenant there anyway.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hi guys, am a newbie here. a friend has referred me to another gas saver. he calls it turbomizer. want to know what you think about this. I have not installed one in my car because based on what ive read in this forum and the link to www.fuelsaving.info (thanks to tsikot.com) it seems this is another airbleed type of gadget.

check out www.turbomizer.com

thanks for any feedback.
    Last edited by Jopao; December 6th, 2004 at 03:00 PM.

anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device