New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by ericp
    I've seen something like this in kotse.com today.....I've replied to a post at kotse.com about what seems to be a "vapor bleed" device..... an auto shop in Ft. Bonifacio is selling it....

http://www.kotse.com/topics.php?acti...8160&forumid=1
    Roadstar in the Fort is selling KSTC along with other "gas saving" devices.

Mahal din ang benta nila sa other car accessories, pang mayaman & people who don't know any better, lang yata dun.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Some shops I hold in esteem have also sold fuel-savers in the past. One shop I go to managed to sell two or three turbo-zets. After word got around, the last one stayed on their shelf for a looooooong time. AFAIK, it's still there.

Anyone know where they sell the "Intake Magic" magnetic strip? :D :D :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    Some shops I hold in esteem have also sold fuel-savers in the past. One shop I go to managed to sell two or three turbo-zets. After word got around, the last one stayed on their shelf for a looooooong time. AFAIK, it's still there.

Anyone know where they sell the "Intake Magic" magnetic strip?
    hey!... I want one of those fuel line magnets.... I need to bulk erase my diskettes at the office from time to time. :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    2004 CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDEE:

The Alegre EXHAUST GA OXIDIZER (EGO) is this year's CONSUMERS CHOICE AWARDEE as OUTSTANDING CREATIVE INVENTION.

Awarding will be held during the 2004 WHO'S WHO in the PHILIPPINES & the 19th Annual Consumers Choice Awards (CCA) on Nov. 25, 2004 (Thurs.) at 6pm at the AFP THEATER (Camp Aguinaldo, EDSA, Quezon City) with delayed telecast on ABC-5.

Last year at NIW-visit: http://www.energy-eco.com/index.php?ego=awards

:nerd: :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Won an award but still without a series of proper dyno tests.

Still says nothing.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    We're not looking for awards. We're looking for test results from a controlled environment. Treat it like a science project, not a miracle cure.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    eco whats d product patent number? Did it passed the Bar-45 EPA test (latest emission testing device that is being used internationally)?
    Last edited by vixen; October 30th, 2004 at 06:24 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by vixen
    Does it pass the Bar-45 EPA test (latest emission testing device that is being used internationally)?
    in a word... NO!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i just finished reading some of the threads. and I say all these are just all "talks".

BTW, did anyone of you here tried the controversial KSTC?

How can anyone prove na nega yung something kung hindi nyo pa na-t-try?

I know you have a violent reaction to that (that'll be : HELL NO! why shell out 6500 yada yada)

----
    oh well, makatulog na nga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vixen,

so why don't you shell out the 6500 and install it in your car so you can then have a nightmare thinking you're such a fool to fall for such a scam???

after reading all the threads and you still believe the "salesman" well i don't think you know anything about cars. tulog ka na nga lang!

anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device