New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    ask ko lng po sa mga nakagamit na nito ok po ba full synthetic nito sa gasoline? mag change oil po kasi ako saka how much kaya po per liter nito?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    personally, i don't like the name. "amalie elixir"? sounds a lot like khaos, IMO. if the company won't spend money on proper marketing, ano naman and i-spend nila for the product itself?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree! beware of those "super-duper" names, they're designed to dupe! the more fantastic the name (and the claims) the higher the probability it does not work.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Amalie is the oil that is being used by a number of toyota service centers... So far, ok nman.. maybe bago lng kc unit ko..=)

IMO stick to well known brands like Mobil1, Caltex, etc. Since they have multi-million dollar research facilities and do a lot of R & D you should be guaranteed a quality product from them.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    thanks mga sir! ung cads ko kasi nagalok sakin ful synthetic motor oil ikakarga sa terano ko 1500..

"Amalie is the oil that is being used by a number of toyota service centers... So far, ok nman.. maybe bago lng kc unit ko..=)"
    correct ka jan pre toyota nagwowork nag offer sakin e naisip ko bka lalo mapasama makina kong kong ito gamitin ko kaya ask muna ako sa mga dalubhasa na...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho lang stay stick with tmo(toyota motor oil) regular man or synthetic...
    i will never put amalie in my car...
    i know alot of people who had bad experience na with amalie...
    if u want to spend extra... go for mobil 1..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just check the ratings and certifications (SAE, API etc) of the oil. Don't judge it by its brand or name solely. The said ratings and certifications are the best indicators of the oil's quality.

amalie elixir motor oil, is it good?