New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yup! we supply everything needed for the installation except for the mounting bracket that holds the pump and reservoir.. as for the electricals the safest is yuoll have an electrician install the switches and power output source in yuor ignition....

Meth injection? So, ibig sabihin, additional consumable to? Hindi ba mahal? More power, but less economical?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sir 4JGtootsie,

I am very much interested on how to do this on my unit.

Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Hope this can help.
    An example of CAI and Methanol injection.
    Same engine as yours no drilling just a little patience and a good DIY attitude.
    Cost= Mura lang.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lytspid View Post
    mag meth injection ka nalang, with or without intercooler, safe and efective way to add more power, less maintenance than a nitrous, the process is spraying a mist like mixture of water and methanol into yuor intake cooling the intake charge,water cools the air and methanol adds as an additonal fuel to burn adding more power and at the same time lowering yuor exhaust gas temperature making yuor turbo more effeicient.. weve tried and tested it on many turbo diesels from suvs , vans and trucks.. applicable sya for all turbo diesel.. 30-90 hp gains dpending on the mixture.. ..it can be switch on and off..it has its own boost sensor,pump and reservoir.
    hmmm. I've been looking for this. san shop nyo ser?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    the cost of each system depends on the vehicle price range is from 35-40k, as per order po un ksi every vehicle has its own power range and psi of boost..kaya d sya one unit fits all, we are based in davao..we just shipped the system to anywhere inthe philippines..sa installation kailangan lng ng electrician sa pag tap ng wire sa power source from yuor ignition,tpos kailagan ka rin pagawa ng plate holder para sa pump and reservoir..lahat ng fitting instruction nandun na sa kit...very economical po sya sa maintenance,methanol and rain water or distilled water lng kailangan...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trekker_1967 View Post
    Sir 4JGtootsie,

I am very much interested on how to do this on my unit.
    I will try to look for the pattern. I first did it on a folder then gupit gupit. I used the bolts of the water seperator to fasten it. Any aluminum tube 2 1/2 to 3" with 45 degree fold will do. You will need scrap yero, clamps and of course filter. I will post a step by step process with pictures when im free.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir 4J,
    musta performance ng pic up mo with meth injection? nakaka adict ba ang meth?hehehe sarap gmitin lagi lalo na pg may kakarera hehehe... meth b lagi gmit mo mix with water or denatured?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Hope this can help.
    An example of CAI and Methanol injection.
    Same engine as yours no drilling just a little patience and a good DIY attitude.
    Cost= Mura lang.
    wow, very interesting, never heard about this stuff.

kumusta yung perofmance ng trooper mo? bumaba ang FC and significant ba ang power and torrque?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I just mounted all the electrical and plumbing but havent activated it.
    Bagong overhaul pa lang engine, pag fully broken in na mag Baguio or Bicol ako. Will let you know on the improvements in FC, FE and power.
    Naglagay din ako ng Boost at Pyrometer/EGT para maconfirm ko ang gains and claims ng system. Lytspid distributes it sa Pinas so enquire kayo sa kanya.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    If you know how to mess with your engine's fuel input and turbocharger boost control/wastegate mechanism, that's probably the surest way.
    not only the surest way, but also the cheapest way.

also messing with the EGR helps. although Al gore will not like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Air Intake Enhancements for Diesel Engines