New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I'm planning to change po ung stock air filter ng 1.4 ex saloon 99' ko, when i went to the transhow last sunday, their giving a rounded type straight bolt on to the air intake of the fuel system, ang sabi nila eh carburetor po ang 1.4 ex saloon model, could anyone help me, ksi po ang pagkakaalam ko eh puro naka ECCS ang lahat ng car ng nissan(gasoline) including the 1.3 lec, di po ba?. di ba ako pwde magkabit ng may straight pipe or CAI type na air filter? cause mas maporma dating. and one more thing, does anyone of you knows or heard of powering? this thing will increase(daw) horsepower(12+) and torque (1.8+) of a car without any other modification, does anyone of you using the product, cause it would cost you around 5 to 7thousand pesoses. they are available at CATS.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i'd already check nissanbayan.com, bout d air filter for nissan 1.4 model. turns out much better to use a cone type filter for the carburetor than a saucer type filter cause the cone type filter can get far away from the engine thereby sucking more cold air than a saucer type filter that will just suck hot air causing engine power loss, cold air=high engine output pala. but ung powering la pa ko nababalitaan. just to inform for those who does not know yet the diff. of saucer and cone type filter like myself

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang ngayon ko lang nakita..your second post is correct..sa 1.6 same ng layout sa 1.4..sa ibabaw din..i'll ask my tito kung benta niya yung filter niya..mga 1 month lang niya nagamit yun kasi binenta na niya car niya..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

air filter question for nissan 1.4