New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi... happy Valentines day... I would like to ask for some help on where to buy an air cleaner assembly for my 91 gen 1 pajero. Thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit'05 View Post
    Hi... happy Valentines day... I would like to ask for some help on where to buy an air cleaner assembly for my 91 gen 1 pajero. Thanks
    I just changed my engine to from Gasoline to Diesel... But I can't find an Air Cleaner/filter assembly to match my new engine... Can I use a K&N or Apexi for my new engine... 4D56 Turbo. or should I look for a stock air cleaner/filter. Please help. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    can't you use the original assembly? Won't it fit? Curious lang because I did the same thing and I just used the same assembly/housing. Pero kung meron nag sabi na kulang ang air volume then I will change to the assembly for diesel. I'm sure madami yan sa surplsusan

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir... I don't have the original assembly. When I bought the engine is has no air filter assembly. I was thinking of using cone type Air intakes (K&N / Apexi) for my ride. Can i use this king of air intake or should I just look for OEM air filter assembly? Saan po kaya ako makakakuha.. Las pinas po ako location ko. Thanks

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir... I don't have the original assembly. When I bought the engine is has no air filter assembly. I was thinking of using cone type Air intakes (K&N / Apexi) for my ride. Can i use this kind of air intake or should I just look for OEM air filter assembly? Saan po kaya ako makakakuha.. Las pinas po ako location ko. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You can check sa mga surplus shops. They are usually cylindrical. Hmmm.... nag change engine ka or you bought the pajero without the assembly? Kung nagpalit ka gas to diesel then the old one can be used (if I'm not mistaken)

Air Cleaner Assembly help...