New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    * Niky

Ey, ask ko lang po, is there any shop who replicates the "Cone air filter Adaptor" that you've posted from simota? Kase i have this plastic elbow adaptor that was attached dun sa filter. Mejo ang sagwa lang kase tingnan. color yellow kase adaptor and yung rubber to the tube. nagmumuka tuloy cheap yung filter. hehehe...

or better yet baka may alam ka na autowarehouse that sells it.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    * Niky

Ey, ask ko lang po, is there any shop who replicates the "Cone air filter Adaptor" that you've posted from simota? Kase i have this plastic elbow adaptor that was attached dun sa filter. Mejo ang sagwa lang kase tingnan. color yellow kase adaptor and yung rubber to the tube. nagmumuka tuloy cheap yung filter. hehehe...

or better yet baka may alam ka na autowarehouse that sells it.

thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The fabricated ones I've seen are mostly "patok" steel... definitely cheaper looking than any plastic part.

You can try painting your adapter with high-temp paint... ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ey niky, yung sinasbi mo ba na "patok" steel is the pic from the attached?
    tagal na kase ko naghahanap ng ganong klase ng adapter.

correct me please if iam wrong, it is more prone sa air leak yung mga plastic elbow. where as, yung tunog ng filter would be... parang sumisingaw when you gas up kase possible na hindi nasukat ng tama yung size ng carb sa pagbutas ng plastic adaptor unlike kung steel adaptor yung nakakabit, it would be more compact and 100% intake.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, whether plastic or rubber, there will be a rubber seal that mates the adapter to the carb, so leaks will be minimal.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir here's some pics with simota and k&n airfilters for carbs! (Pics from grupotoyota.com and kotse.com)

Simota:

2k+ yata ang price nyan!

K&N:

5k+ naman ito!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
aftermarket air filters