New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    at first glance (as per the descriptions posted), and taking the "lightning" in a more serious sense of the word, this device is an ozone generator. to a small extent also (depends on how high the voltage generated is) it also generates oxides of nitrogen. if that is nitrous oxide or otherwise we can not be sure.

anyway, there are hundreds of patents for ozone generators installed on vehicle air intake systems. the logic behind it is that ozone, being a more active form of oxygen, can produce better combustion inside the engine. scientific tests have proven that it works , BUT ONLY TO A SMALL EXTENT. the gains to be expected from such a device is in the range of about 2-3% as per what i've read before. i'm too lazy to do the research on it again but as far as i can remember (and i'm an old forgetful arse) it's around that percentage gain in efficiency only. unfortunately it has also been proven that it does more harm to the engine than good. a 2-3% gain in thermal efficiency does not justify the cost of deteriorated rubber air intake tubes, corroded intake manifold and cylinder heads, and frequent oil changes due to oxidized oil. not to mention the fact that ozone is a pollutant in the lower atmospheres. btw, i think there was also a thread somewhere here in tsikot (or was it in kotse) where the posibility of feeding ozone to the intake to enhance combustion was discussed.

as per the nitrous oxide, the hp gains does not necessarily indicate that the device does generate the said gas. the hp gains indicated in the dyno tests can be easily achieved with the ozone alone. maybe the "inventor" did not even understand the science behind his "invention". (sorry to mr. de la cruz, but i can not call him a legit inventor as this brainchild of his has been around for ages.)

o ayan, di na bias yan ha. it works, but just so so.

as per the dost/doe/denr, all i can say is that if they really are scientists would they really work for those outfits? c'mon, they are there because that happens to be the first job interview they passed! any self respecting automotive engineer will be working for the big automakers earning the big bucks, not for a pityful philippine government salary in an underfunded agency. their antics (videocam in hand, hello!) say that they are more probably PAID to testify than anything else. sorry, but they did endorsed khaos before and that made me lose all and any respect for them. totally unforgiveable!

It's an air ionizer... an ozone generator until the ozone produced gets burned inside the combustion chamber... an ozone generator no more.

To say that it is beneficial to the planet and or humanity is a big question since NOx is not really a favorable emission.

"Emissions standards for motor vehicles

Since the 1970s, EPA has required motor vehicle manufacturers to reduce millions of tons of NOx from their products, resulting in significant improvements to public health. As a result of the Tier 2 program, all cars, SUVs, pickups, and vans will be 77-95 percent cleaner by 2009. The requirements are phased in, starting in 2004. The program will also result in cleaner-burning gasoline that contains 90 percent less sulfur. Through its clean diesel truck and buses program, EPA reduced the level of sulfur in highway diesel fuel by 97 percent starting in 2006, and will reduce NOx emissions by over 90%. The Clean Air Nonroad Diesel Rule will cut nonroad diesel vehicle exhaust emissions by more than 90 percent and fuel sulfur levels by 99 percent, beginning in 2007."

This device is used in Racing Scooters here in Bacoor... nothing new. But as an alternative fuel saving device... maybe depending on the system design. I agree with GH's note on this.

Are we after saving fuels alone?... what about public health?... and the planet and humanity as a whole?...

I believe the crusade to achieve enerygy crisis solutions should and must not compromise public health.

Just my 2 cents.

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/30b...b0369c4d039d90
    Last edited by ehnriko; May 27th, 2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: spelling

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May nabasa ako 6-12 months back that US DoE (NOT EPA) has not endorsed a single fuel saving device after the hundreds of devices it has tested, khaos and that vortex thing included. Ours, OTH seems over eager instead ...

Kasi naman kung gusto talaga makatipid, meron namang Jazz, Vios, Accent, Getz, Focus, etc. Meron din namang LPG (as long as properly installed system). Sad to say, in the case of fuel and many other things, you get what you pay for ... IF AT THAT.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    *aeronox_usa

sa dami ng mga fuel enhancers, pang pangtaas ng FC, etc. na nagkalat sa merkado, nagiging pessimistic na ang mga tao sa mga ganyang producto. Take a look at what dvldoc did. nag invite siya ng mga forumers to test out his product. Also used a dyno to demo the product. before and after. now, walang nakapagsasabi that his product does not work. i hope you do the same. lalo na pag dito mo gawain sa metro manila, di mo na kailangan i market kasi pag kami ang napaniwala mo, malamang kami pa ang mag market ng produkto mo.
    that is why you have to do research on the products. if you do not do research, well obcourse (magogoyo ka), tama? and, i think that "stereo type is the discription for that not pessimistic. and, we are not dvdoc we are Ecotech Environmental Technologies and like I said check with DOST and DENR for results. I will make you a deal..I will be in the Phil. next month Jun 5 look up my email address at our website and I will personally pay for aeronox to be installed in your car and if it works like we claim then you pay me double. and if it does not, then i will pay you double, as well. it is easy to get on a forum and talk a lot of ****...comment like, here now gone later and so on...well my friend...PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS...this can only go two ways, do not think about it too long. and this is your chance to make some money or loose some. are you ready to prove me wrong? this your chance to prove a company of false claims.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The Best things in Life are Free...

But the academe do not preach this... it programs us that pricey goods are normally better... We get what we pay for... in most instances yes. Like for example, we want good service and ambience... we go to an exclusive French Restaurant and pay more than what the actual cost of a goof French meal really is worth.

Marketing Management courses also teches that another way to do a good marketing is the Price Strategy... put a higher price over your goods... this will make people think that it must be somthing special.

I keep asking why Pinoys pay too much for a relatively cheaper car outside the Philippines. And why Pinoys pay less for a relatively more expensive product outside the country.

Example... We pay high on SUV's and Toyota's compared to those sold abroad. And we pay lesser on real quality cars like Mini's, VW's, compared to those sold abroad.

Perhaps it has something to do with supply and demand... or culture.

I wonder why all these fuel saving gadgets commercially available are expensively designed... so much is spent on materials that are insignificant. Much is spent on aesthetics and or cosmetics... Promotions are also made to sound or look like it's exclusive, expensive or something that caters the upper social echelons of the society.

Are we really getting what we paid for?

Poor Public Respiratory Health for instance... we never asked for this... and now it's taking its toll on us. We are actually paying for it. Anybody care to discuss the statistics?

Draining Economic Pipelines... Where does the hard earned Overseas Pinoy Remittance really goes? Each time we buy a device... who's pocket is benefiting?... Is there any social responsibility on the part of the maker, inventor, innovator, dealer, installer, distributor?

Global Climate Change... Acid Rain... Global Warming... Drought in some areas... we never asked for this... but who's paying for it now? We did...

I just wish and pray that Big entrepreneurs promoting these items become more responsbile to society... particularly - our society.

In the meantime... I am having fun with my own personal experiments which is still under the radar... not for long. Canada has been noticing it already. And I still am not claiming anything. Just having fun.

By the way, for your info, Dingel used to be a house guest... a former employee of my Grandfather financed dingel in the mid 90's, He has plenty of really good inventions like his oil... but he never discussed his Water Car Secret with me. His associates told me that He signed a Non Disclosure Agreement with the US Government. He can only show off.. but never reveal his secret. This way, Dingel got to solicit funding even from Ayala. But - this is only what I heard. My Dad and I helped Dingel to promote his Oil Recycling Device to the Philippine Navy... brought him to NRDC that time... Naval Research and Development Center in Sta. Barabara in Sangley Point. But the Navy doesn't have funds. With his other inventions... very open siya, he even discussed his formulas and secrets about them... except for the water fueled car. However, even before we got to know him... My Dad and I were already experimenting in the 80's. But we lacked the motivation to pursue it that time since - mayaman pa kasi si Papa.

When I encountered adversity in Saudi... I went back pursuing this experiment.. I was not really a believer... but - I was pushed by circumstances and I have nothing to lose anyway.

My first tests - actually numerous tests where done progressively from nthe bench in front of the TV set to the Honda Dio Scooter which I got from the Junk.

It's a long story and I can write a book about it... but I dont want to make this a long read.

Here's a glimpse of my cheap fun without the guilt and the compromise. Click on the link below to see it.

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/30b...b0369c4d039d90

Regards to everyone.

Don't just save fuel... Save the planet.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Anybody wants to take aero-nox's bait?

Foul-mouthed bugger.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    According to the EPA website:

EPA evaluates aftermarket retrofit devices which are claimed to improve fuel economy and/or reduce exhaust emissions. The purpose of the program is to generate, analyze, and disseminate technical data; EPA does not approve or certify retrofit devices.

Contact: Russ Banush (banush.russell*epa.gov), telephone: 734-214-4925

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/consumer/reports.htm

SO what was the claim of this product? EPA approved/certified was it?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronox usa View Post
    Mga Kababayan...

You know it's funny, how alot of you guys so called "skeptic" leave your educated and some not so educated comments on products you know exactly nothing about. Before making a comment on something, it would probably be wise to first know what the "____" you are commenting about. Sound about right? And, if you really want to find out the answer about the product; If it really works...Got a suggestion for yah...Check with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and Department of Energy and Natural Resources (DENR). And you will get your answer. Or, try it on your car. But, until you have done your research it would probably be wise if you kept your comments to your selves. That way, you will not have to pretend that you are smart and nobody else will get any dumber by reading your blind comments. You know, if anything you guys should be proud of people that invent things like this. And, if you guys must know...Aeronox was cleared for sale here in the USA by EPA, Environmental Protection Agency and we are currently going thru the verification process with EPA. Just for your information EPA will not approve anything for sale here in the U.S. if it does not work as claimed. So, mga kababayan...I am not trying to argue with any of you, I am simply saying that instead of you guys trying to pull people down. Show support to those who try to make a difference in the world...You too, should do something productive and instead of hating just simply appreciate...Thank you for reading..

Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Can you post a link from www.epa.gov that is has been cleared for sale in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronox usa View Post
    that is why you have to do research on the products. if you do not do research, well obcourse (magogoyo ka), tama? and, i think that "stereo type is the discription for that not pessimistic. and, we are not dvdoc we are Ecotech Environmental Technologies and like I said check with DOST and DENR for results. I will make you a deal..I will be in the Phil. next month Jun 5 look up my email address at our website and I will personally pay for aeronox to be installed in your car and if it works like we claim then you pay me double. and if it does not, then i will pay you double, as well. it is easy to get on a forum and talk a lot of ****...comment like, here now gone later and so on...well my friend...PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS...this can only go two ways, do not think about it too long. and this is your chance to make some money or loose some. are you ready to prove me wrong? this your chance to prove a company of false claims.

Where is the link from www.epa.gov that I was asking. I tried to search their site. It gave me nothing.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Anybody wants to take aero-nox's bait?

Foul-mouthed bugger.
    No thanks, I'd rather put my money elsewhere where the air is less polluted of foul mouthing.

I seem to notice a lack of a proper rebuttal against my post regarding their claims on fuel mileage and horsepower gains and my response to such.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    On line siya kanina. Nawala na.
    Still waiting for the link.

*aeronox_usa,

There are tsikoteers here waiting for your response so as to enlighten us with your product. This can be venue to showcase your product. Iyon lang po, bawal ang selling sa board.

3 moles O2 + high voltage electricity => 2 moles O3

can you show the chemical reaction of unleaded gas when burned? compare the same equation when NOx is added to the equation. How do we get more energy and/or better conbustion?
    Last edited by meledson; May 27th, 2008 at 02:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Can you please enlighten me more about your "Stand Alone EMU"... I think you have a real honest to goodness driver controlled lean fuel system.

PM me or whatever.
    It would be a HONDATA or similar device. Basically its a programmable engine management computer. This is popular with the car performance aftermarket.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast