New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "Why? Because the engine really only consumes about 60 percent of the fuel. The other 40 percent is thrown out by the engine as smoke."
    :busted:

Smoke! Hahahahaha... fuel gets converted into HEAT FYI!

Yes, after five minutes of driving my Revo, I felt the energy surge.
    Just plain tacky... energy surge! In a Revo! Ano yan, transformers? :rofl:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    basta may unconditional money back guarantee, pwede subukan... unfortunately, ano bang gas saving device ang nag offer na nun? wala pa....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Money back guarantee? They will find all reasons not to give your money back. Nasa pinas tayo man!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nyahahahahhahahahah amen nalang tayo!

nakakalungkot pag may kumagat dyan mga bro

i mean naghihirap na nga ang pilipinas may manggagago pa..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the innovation here are the added "lightning storms".

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think yung Khaos maraming nag-try. They got big enough to get some space all the way in Metrowalk!
    Last edited by pup2; April 29th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Mga Kababayan...

You know it's funny, how alot of you guys so called "skeptic" leave your educated and some not so educated comments on products you know exactly nothing about. Before making a comment on something, it would probably be wise to first know what the "____" you are commenting about. Sound about right? And, if you really want to find out the answer about the product; If it really works...Got a suggestion for yah...Check with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and Department of Energy and Natural Resources (DENR). And you will get your answer. Or, try it on your car. But, until you have done your research it would probably be wise if you kept your comments to your selves. That way, you will not have to pretend that you are smart and nobody else will get any dumber by reading your blind comments. You know, if anything you guys should be proud of people that invent things like this. And, if you guys must know...Aeronox was cleared for sale here in the USA by EPA, Environmental Protection Agency and we are currently going thru the verification process with EPA. Just for your information EPA will not approve anything for sale here in the U.S. if it does not work as claimed. So, mga kababayan...I am not trying to argue with any of you, I am simply saying that instead of you guys trying to pull people down. Show support to those who try to make a difference in the world...You too, should do something productive and instead of hating just simply appreciate...Thank you for reading..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronox usa View Post
    Mga Kababayan...

You know it's funny, how alot of you guys so called "skeptic" leave your educated and some not so educated comments on products you know exactly nothing about. Before making a comment on something, it would probably be wise to first know what the "____" you are commenting about. Sound about right? And, if you really want to find out the answer about the product; If it really works...Got a suggestion for yah...Check with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and Department of Energy and Natural Resources (DENR). And you will get your answer. Or, try it on your car. But, until you have done your research it would probably be wise if you kept your comments to your selves. That way, you will not have to pretend that you are smart and nobody else will get any dumber by reading your blind comments. You know, if anything you guys should be proud of people that invent things like this. And, if you guys must know...Aeronox was cleared for sale here in the USA by EPA, Environmental Protection Agency and we are currently going thru the verification process with EPA. Just for your information EPA will not approve anything for sale here in the U.S. if it does not work as claimed. So, mga kababayan...I am not trying to argue with any of you, I am simply saying that instead of you guys trying to pull people down. Show support to those who try to make a difference in the world...You too, should do something productive and instead of hating just simply appreciate...Thank you for reading..

Can you post a link from www.epa.gov that is has been cleared for sale in the US.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *aeronox_usa

sa dami ng mga fuel enhancers, pang pangtaas ng FC, etc. na nagkalat sa merkado, nagiging pessimistic na ang mga tao sa mga ganyang producto. Take a look at what dvldoc did. nag invite siya ng mga forumers to test out his product. Also used a dyno to demo the product. before and after. now, walang nakapagsasabi that his product does not work. i hope you do the same. lalo na pag dito mo gawain sa metro manila, di mo na kailangan i market kasi pag kami ang napaniwala mo, malamang kami pa ang mag market ng produkto mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronox usa View Post
    Mga Kababayan...

Let me guess, another "here today, gone tomorrow" member?

Some might have no idea what they might be commenting on but other do their homework and research on the devices and gadgets before they post their opinions and conclusions on the said device/gadget.

My criteria when I study a device is the product must deliver it's claims without all the hocus-pocus market scams and magical claims. It must do no harm to the engine nor to the environment more than what the existing system is doing.

http://epa.gov/otaq/consumer/reports.htm
    http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2002/04/energysurf2002.shtm
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...tos/aut10.shtm
    http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/...ne_saving.html

So where is your device listed?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast