New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Good day sir, I'm an old forum-er here and this is my first time to post here, please help me to decide and gain more knowledge about engines, exhaust system, carburetors and fuel consumption.

This will be done in Tamiya owner type jeep that me and my father will build, i want this toy be powered by Mitsubishi engine because it rocks.!

Questions:

Engine 4G32 or 4G33: (Stock engine)
    1. more fuel efficient?
    2. more reliable?
    3. has power?

Exhaust System Scav or with Muffler type "correct me if i'm wrong with the terminologies:: ( I want loud but clear "BROOM")
    1. which shops do you prefer?
    2. cost?
    3. contact number or website?

carburetor: (I read some of the information here and i observe that if the engine is stock use weber 40 single side draft DCOE).
    1. Cost?
    2. shop?

ang purpose lang namin ay may laroan pero hindi naman masuyado gas hogger tulad ng may mga twinside, yung tunog niya po is yung maganda na malakas na buo at hindi sungaw at yung tama lang.

Last question: pag nagwa napo namin tong project na ito pwede po ba ako sumama sa mga EB ng old schooler? kasi old school engine naman ang naka lagay? sana pwede.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Guys ano maitutulong natin kay sir akosidom?

Wala ako mashado maisip sir akosidom, ang alam ko lang, 4G32 engine is used commonly by drag racers and drifters. With that said, i place my bet on the 4G32 engine.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir Akosidom, Sir Airolynx,

1600 (4G32) vs 1400 (4G33)? 4G32 for me. More powerful but not that far in consumption. Able to use those engines (stock form only, from the 70's to 80's model!) as I'm a fan of Old school Mitsu cars (honestly wala lang pangbili ng bago ). They're very durable, efficient (at that time) and reliable, specially the timing chain type, but not as efficient as the belt type. Be sure you'd go with a 5 speed tranny, medyo kaya mo na din sumabay kahit paano. My father once taught me, it is one of the best designed engine at that time. Kaya siguro tumagal sa amin yung kotse ng 25 years before namin binenta. Yung binentahan namin, gamit pa din nila ngayon

4g32 or 4g33 for tamiya owner type jeep need help.