New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What is the Longest Life of your Battery?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 2 yrs

4 4.55%
  • 2 years

20 22.73%
  • 3 years

20 22.73%
  • 4 years

23 26.14%
  • 5 yrs and over

21 23.86%
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    The battery is covered, so I am not sure about the manufacturing date.

But the vehicle is a 2020 model, bought it brand new this May 2022. Rarely driven long trips, and usually short trips per week about 10-20km every one-way trip.
    Right now it only has about 1300kms

Sent from my HD1900 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    one time nagsscout ako sa isang battery shop, yung "battery water" niya sinasalin lang from a 5-gallon jug then seals it. so normal water station tubig lang yung sa kanya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    one time nagsscout ako sa isang battery shop, yung "battery water" niya sinasalin lang from a 5-gallon jug then seals it. so normal water station tubig lang yung sa kanya.
    ... malay natin!
    is it possible,
    he keeps that jug re-filled with real distilled water?

but yes,
    it's bad for business.

the better practice is to open a clearly-labeled water bottle, in front of the costumer.
    that way, the costumer is assured that he is getting the right stuff.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Yung tubig ng baterya ay yung bottled water lang na nabibilj sa tindahan, kadalasan distilled, kami nga sa mga truck at kahit ibang sasakyan, tubig ulan ang ginagamit namin pang refill kung kinakailangan.

Totoo yung sinasalin lang tapos nilalgyan ng seal minsan nga sa gripo lang galing.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    My Amaron battery conked out last night. It was supposed to last 21 mos but 15 mos pa lang now. Was able to have it replaced naman. At least bago na battery ko hehe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I tried adding water to my enduro battery via the 2 holes. Now, for amaron hi-life battery I can see the "Battery ok / Recharge circle
    " sight glass can this be opened?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viber_image_2022-08-27_09-44-51-867.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I tried adding water to my enduro battery via the 2 holes. Now, for amaron hi-life battery I can see the "Battery ok / Recharge circle
    " sight glass can this be opened?
    Why the need to open? To refill with water you need to remove the 2 plastic caps of the battery.. those with embossed writings of caution...

That sight glass has a floater to check battery fluid density

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Why the need to open? To refill with water you need to remove the 2 plastic caps of the battery.. those 01...

Ah okay i will check again i might have missed it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Why the need to open? To refill with water you need to remove the 2 plastic caps of the battery.. those with embossed writings of caution...

You mean this one encircled in blue can be remove? I tried removing it but it seems stuck in the battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viber_image_2022-09-05_09-53-54-448.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    You mean this one encircled in blue can be remove? I tried removing it but it seems stuck in the battery.
    May tab dyan sa lower right portion of the one encircled in blue.. kita mo yung naka lawit na plastic sa edge.. wedge a screw driver to lift it up

Malamang dumikit na yan sa tagal pero pwede mo remove yan..