New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What is the Longest Life of your Battery?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 2 yrs

4 4.55%
  • 2 years

20 22.73%
  • 3 years

20 22.73%
  • 4 years

23 26.14%
  • 5 yrs and over

21 23.86%
Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Warranty is only 6 months if warranty card is not properly filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wow!
    whenever i buy my motolites, all i do is write my name and address, and sign. the outlet does the rest.
    only once in over 20 years, did i file for warranty replacement. the battery died a month before lapse of warranty.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just saw this online. If with start stop system pala, 12 months warranty lang yung amaron. Attachment 39633
    Thanks for this CB. Will ask the shop if they filed the warranty correctly. Di kasi kinuha pangalan ko though they took pics of the install.

1.5 lang Mazda3 ko so no i-Stop to worry about ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Thanks for this CB. Will ask the shop if they filed the warranty correctly. Di kasi kinuha pangalan ko though they took pics of the install.

1.5 lang Mazda3 ko so no i-Stop to worry about ;)
    Pero sa tingin ko bro, nasa shop talaga yan if madali or mahirap mag claim ng warranty. Pansin ko, yung sikat na shop na nasa araneta ave., baka mahirap mag claim ng warranty doon cause since late 2019, they don’t answer their phones (both mobile and landline). Kaya latest purchases ko, di na ako kumukuha sa kanila. They will only reply through sms.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pero sa tingin ko bro, nasa shop talaga yan if madali or mahirap mag claim ng warranty. Pansin ko, yung sikat na shop na nasa araneta ave., baka mahirap mag claim ng warranty doon cause since late 2019, they don’t answer their phones (both mobile and landline). Kaya latest purchases ko, di na ako kumukuha sa kanila. They will only reply through sms.
    Wishing for the best bro. Lapit lang naman kasi din ang shop. Walking distance lang. Dun nga ako nag-aabang ng jeep papuntang Market kung tinamad mag-drive haha.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Grabe talaga Amaron! More than 2 months ko ata hindi na start Gen 11 ko na 5 yrs and 4 mos na battery, nag start pa rin!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Grabe talaga Amaron! More than 2 months ko ata hindi na start Gen 11 ko na 5 yrs and 4 mos na battery, nag start pa rin!!!

Hindi ba lumolobo amaron mo cathy? And no leaks?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hindi ba lumolobo amaron mo cathy? And no leaks?

Hindi naman. Yung Amaron sa Gen 10 ko umabot ng 7.5 yrs hindi naman lumobo or nag leak

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    doubledouble.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 19th, 2021 at 01:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

she's alive!
    howdeedo, madame?

my motolited cars start easily naman, even after two months. including the diesels. all stock. no extra electrical toys.
    but what i am wary of, is the fungal growths.
    i have noticed that if the car was slightly wet inside, i.e., huling ginarahe pagkatapos i-drive sa malakas na ulan, there would be some fungal growth on the panels after 2 months.
    nakaka-inis linisin!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    she's alive!
    howdeedo, madame?

my motolited cars start easily naman, even after two months. including the diesels. all stock. no extra electrical toys.
    but what i am wary of, is the fungal growths.
    i have noticed that if the car was slightly wet inside, i.e., huling ginarahe pagkatapos i-drive sa malakas na ulan, there would be some fungal growth on the panels after 2 months.
    nakaka-inis linisin!
    Inamag nga doc yun car ko. I don't have the strength to clean it yet