New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If the SON-10A can deliver 5.0A then it will be good enough. The Bosch C3 * 3.8A already costs P4,500 eh. In comparison, the SON-10A costs P1,600.

Hindi ko lang matest fully ang SON-10A dahil ginagamit ko lang siya pang-top ng charge, i.e. the battery is not fully drained. I will try to borrow the company's watt-meter next week so I can test the charging stages.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    So far okay naman yung Suoer SON-10A Automatic Car Battery Charger, nagamit ko na sa more than a year Amaron 2SM; it gets the job done, sulit sa presyo.
    Laging kinakapos ang charge and I found the culprit; stainless battery connector.
    Pinalitan ko lang ng ordinary brass connector; it never happens again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i've been using battery tender since '09 and it's quite reliable. saved me a lot of trouble and worries and still keeps on working. i leave it plugged in for years with no scare/worry. just connect and forget.

batts last about 5 years unless i use it with the inverter for emergencies . the charger coupled w/ a deep cycle/solar battery tides over my lust for a home solar power setup

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    any new recommended car battery charges? dami ngayon sa lazada and olx. Some are really affordable. Sana sa raon meron din.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    any new recommended car battery charges? dami ngayon sa lazada and olx. Some are really affordable. Sana sa raon meron din.
    i have a basic, locally made charger that i got from the mall. "panther" brand. i use it to charge the battery for less than an hour, so's i can start the car. then i drive over to the battery store for replacement.
    in the over 5 years that i had it, i can count with one hand the number of times i used it on any of our several cars.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 14th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014

that blue imax b6 is the cheapest. got it for $15 during a trip to the US. when i got back home car wouldn't start anymore. the charger paid for itself immediately

charges nimh, li-ion, lead-acid

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    sa d3 tech fb bro, meron 1.5k 10A and 2k yung 20A
    i think pareho lang sila nung mga benta sa olx na battery charger, kaya mas prefer ko dito dahil sa after sales nila.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    New battery chargers have arrived.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Guys, is this device is fraud? It says that it saves near 30% of your money going on electricity. If it real It is a very amazing device.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDog514 View Post
    Guys, is this device is fraud? It says that it saves near 30% of your money going on electricity. If it real It is a very amazing device.
    It doesn't work. These so called devices have been in the market for years, with different brand names and designs.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast