New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi Tsikoters,

I just need your advise what could be the brand, type, specs of smallest battery that we can always carry specially on travel to start the Car. One time kasi, when I was stranded on a port waiting for the next Vessel to carry us going to the island,, sa kotse na ako natulog, nasagi ko yata switch ng head light, na drain yung battery, to the point na it cannot be started by pushing the Car, though someone help me to start the Car with his Battery. So i think next time, maybe better to carry a sort of portable battery that can use to start. Pwede kaya battery ng Motor?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    In this particular case you should have pulled the key out of the ignition, that way, the chime will sound off reminding you something is on that will drain the battery

Prevention is better than cure in this case

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First hinde ko alam paano nag-on headlight mo kung nasagi lang. Second you don't need small battery specifically meron mabibili ng mga car booster

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    My ride is using the negative source, and does not have the chime to alert me of something, I dont actually have the key inserted during that time, so if I accidentally trigger the head light and fall a sleep, then, unless someone woke me up. (older car and no extra feature), its not actually a cure, its an alternative, on instances that no vehicle can help to jump start. Anyway thanks for the input.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    car booster, thank, i'll search for that.

I can turn the headlight on with out the key. Sa pagkaalala ko, nasagi ng paa ko, yung tulog na iakyat mo paa mo sa dash :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can turn the headlight on with out the key. Sa pagkaalala ko, nasagi ng paa ko, yung tulog na iakyat mo paa mo sa dash :P

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post

parang di ako bilib sa mga car booster na iyan....mas okey pa ako sa jumper cables at singkwenta pesos (pangyosi ng magdodonate ng extra dugo sa battery)

Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post

parang di ako bilib sa mga car booster na iyan....mas okey pa ako sa jumper cables at singkwenta pesos (pangyosi ng magdodonate ng extra dugo sa battery)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    meron na ako nung jumper cable, kaya lang, di ko dinala that time, kasi nga kala ko tulak lang, ayos na. Pero di pala dapat sobrang drain yung Battery, kahit tulak di aandar. btw, 4ja1 yung makina.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gamit ko Anker powerbank pang jump start. Tested ko na sa Revo 1.8 gas. Meron sa CDR king pero not sure kung same quality.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Chances are, even if you have the best power booster that you will forget to bring it. You're better off installing a battery master disconnect

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ayos, thanks sa input.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast