New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    After weeks of dillydallying, finally had my power windows checked by zaldy's. My verdict:

1. Ok naman yung troubleshooting and diagnosis nila. They were able to convince me na motor nga yung problema when I was arguing that it might just be the switch. The guy's offer na hindi ko kailangan magbayad if cleaning the motor did not work also might have a major part in convincing me though.

2. Guarantee / warranty - average. I ended up replacing one of the actuators for the power locks, and they gave me a 3 month warranty. Walang warranty yung repair for power windows since nilinis lang naman yung motor.

3. Workmanship - above average. Mabilis and pulido gumawa. Ginawan na rin na rin nila ng paraan yung ibang minor problems sa windows.

4. Price - FAIL. They charged me 800 for the actuator - I later found out na you could buy a set of four for the SAME price. Plus they charged me 450 for cleaning the power window mechanism motor - half the price of a surplus unit. Dahil dito yung isang window lang ang pinagawa ko.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    699 lang actuator din sa c34x4. 4 pcs. na with complete wiring harness

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    me too, have problem on my power window. somewhere in paranaque, taguig is best.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Makakapasok ba kay Zaldy from SSH o kelangan sa service road dumaan galing Arnaiz? Mukha kasing hagdanan yung nasa harap nila. Tnx!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    699 lang actuator din sa c34x4. 4 pcs. na with complete wiring harness
    saan po eto?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    3 windows fixed by Zaldy's this morning. Both driver side windows had broken cables. The passenger side front door switch on the main board was dirty kaya di umaakyat puro baba lang. Damage 450 per cable replacement and 200 for switch cleaning. Mabilis gumawa and gagawan talaga nila ng remedyo di puro palit ng pyesa. May warranty naman. Sana tumagal :D

Theory kaya mahal ang pyesa nila ay dahil wala naman silang katabing shop so mahirap magcompare ng prices. Advantage lang walang taong umaaligid sa oto habang ginagawa. Maingay nga lang dahil tabi mismo ng SLEX.

Verdict: Highly recommended for power window repairs

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    After weeks of dillydallying, finally had my power windows checked by zaldy's. My verdict:

1. Ok naman yung troubleshooting and diagnosis nila. They were able to convince me na motor nga yung problema when I was arguing that it might just be the switch. The guy's offer na hindi ko kailangan magbayad if cleaning the motor did not work also might have a major part in convincing me though.

2. Guarantee / warranty - average. I ended up replacing one of the actuators for the power locks, and they gave me a 3 month warranty. Walang warranty yung repair for power windows since nilinis lang naman yung motor.

3. Workmanship - above average. Mabilis and pulido gumawa. Ginawan na rin na rin nila ng paraan yung ibang minor problems sa windows.

4. Price - FAIL. They charged me 800 for the actuator - I later found out na you could buy a set of four for the SAME price. Plus they charged me 450 for cleaning the power window mechanism motor - half the price of a surplus unit. Dahil dito yung isang window lang ang pinagawa ko.
    kinda pricey pala sila. di na rin kasi ako naghanap ng iba that time. ayoko din kasi yung pagnagtatanong ka dudumugin ka. :D kaya, tama din sabi ni sir JohnM na walang taong umaaligid sa oto habang ginagawa.

sana may magpost pa dito other repair shops na di taga ang price. how bout you sir snoopy, san sa taguig yung sabi mong best?

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Maybe I'll give Zaldy's another chance - actually wala akong choice since all my windows just stopped working and zaldy's lang ang pinakamalapit sa amin na nagspecialize sa power window repair. I'll post feedback here once I get the windows done.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Maybe I'll give Zaldy's another chance - actually wala akong choice since all my windows just stopped working and zaldy's lang ang pinakamalapit sa amin na nagspecialize sa power window repair. I'll post feedback here once I get the windows done.
    Sir, how is it? nakapagpagawa na po kayo ulit?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemed View Post
    Sir, how is it? nakapagpagawa na po kayo ulit?
    No sir, I found out that my power window relay was busted and after replacing it, the windows worked again. I might pass by Zaldy's again to have one of my locks checked, but this time ako na bibili nung actuators or buy surplus ones instead if they need replacing.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
power window repairshop