New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    si odell kasi lagi sa timog kaya timog lang ang alam na street nyahahaha! san ka ba tumatambay dun! o ikaw ang may show?
    hahaha. wala ah.. good boy ako...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how long did it take for them to fix your window? diba they charge by the time it takes them to repair?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    time based ba charging don? di ko napansin yon...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, not time based. ako nga inabot ng closing e..ok lang at least na-aim correctly fog lights ko.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Would you know of a similar shop na ganon din ka reasonable ang price sa south area? Paranaque, Las Pinas, Alabang, Pasay or Makati. Yung mga taga evangelista kasi parang manggagancho e.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks for the directions. medyo malayo pala. taga las pinas ako. baka may alam kayong a good shop that fixes broken power windows sa south??

If I have time, pupuntahan ko ang Wizzard. thanks again guys.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    got this from another auto forum. dont know if its kotse.com or Pex.

its a repair shop in buendia area..
    hope this helps

Power window repair...

I have my rear door power lock and driver side window mechanism repaired this morning. The left side rear door lock is no longer working in auto power mode and have to engage/disengage it manually. The driver side window is out of alignment which damage the rubber on the window side and most cases the window is very difficult to open/close as the glass hit the rubber.
    I brought it this morning (7am) at Zaldy's Trading located at the corner of apolinario st and SLEX extension near buendia. They found my door lock motor busted and they replaced it with exactly the same surplus unit. The window mechanism was aligned by balancing the glass riser. By 8am all is done and I paid 1,400. I recommend this shop as they knew what they are doing and understand the value of time as they assigned 2 of their technician to work on my rig. They gave me 3mos warranty and promise that they will not charge me should i have problem on their work during its warranty period. The shop specializes on power lock, power window, wiper and door lock for all kinds of car. Tel # 8439459, 09194232038. You won't miss the shop as its along the SLEX.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sino ba may alam na pulido gumawa sa evang? anong shop name? san banda?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    if you're from las pinas, you could have it checked at the autoshop along the road heading to the entrance of greenwood village. had mine fixed there several months ago and so far it's been fine

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    if you're from las pinas, you could have it checked at the autoshop along the road heading to the entrance of greenwood village. had mine fixed there several months ago and so far it's been fine
    magkano damage dun bro? sira na din dalawang power windows ko sa likod eh.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
power window repairshop