New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mga sir do you know a good shop for ford parts? Where can I buy power window mechanism assembly for 2010 ranger?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carllomibao View Post
    Mga sir do you know a good shop for ford parts? Where can I buy power window mechanism assembly for 2010 ranger?
    Me too mga bro. I want to ask your help in finding power window assembly for 1st gen kia sportage. thanks a lot...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi,

Nag PMS ako sa casa and part ng service nila is lubricate yung window mechanisms.

Kakatawag lang nila na nasira daw bigla yung window regulator ko habang nillubricate nila and cost daw ng bago is 4500 pesos.

Liable po ba na managot ang casa dito or expected ba na masisira sya kasi 10years old na ang car and never pa napapalitan ang window regulator.

Hope may makasagot and maraming salamat po

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Your window regulator was at the end of it's life ... try checking for prices outside dealer ... maybe they are cheaper ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bojeck View Post
    Hi,

Nag PMS ako sa casa and part ng service nila is lubricate yung window mechanisms.

Kakatawag lang nila na nasira daw bigla yung window regulator ko habang nillubricate nila and cost daw ng bago is 4500 pesos.

Liable po ba na managot ang casa dito or expected ba na masisira sya kasi 10years old na ang car and never pa napapalitan ang window regulator.

Hope may makasagot and maraming salamat po

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    unless there is evidence that they manhandled it...

i'd go to banawe. it's sure to be cheaper there.
    doon kasi, puedeng tingi lang, as in, only the busted part may be replaced by surplus, and not the entire assembly, which is what casa will do.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    unless there is evidence that they manhandled it...

i'd go to banawe. it's sure to be cheaper there.
    doon kasi, puedeng tingi lang, as in, only the busted part may be replaced by surplus, and not the entire assembly, which is what casa will do.
    I have a similar problem. Only the lock switch does not engage (all windows normally working) but casa advised the whole power window switch module needs replacement (over 10k). I am still looking for a shop to get it repaired. Maybe others had already experienced this kind problem and can share what was the solution, related costs and shop location. Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Power window problem.