New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Maligno View Post

talaga bagang nangyayare ang ganere sa baterya? akin last september 2015 kolang binili, may time ayaw nga din mag start. suspek kopa nung una e yung alternator ko kase walang redondo ni lagitk wala, tas nung pina tulak ko saka sabay kadyot yun nag start tas ng dinala kona sa shop mahina daw koryente parang ganun din kagaya kay bro na problem. yun bang ganere talagang nagyayare sa baterya kahet bago pa lang sya at ilang buwan palang nagagamit?
    Sobra namang napakatxxx ang mga electrician.

kung normal ang charging mo (which could be ascertained with a simple reading while revving the engine, a simple check (engine off) with an analog tester in series with the positive cable will show you the amount of current drain. Using a screwdriver and an idiot bulb....aru, diyos ko.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    don't laugh, i used this in the 80's when i worked for a general motor dealership.
    it turns the light on when conducting parasitic drain test when the current is +/- 30 milliamps. sure it did not tell you how much but it will be less than 30mA, the most common parasitic load at the time.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thexton-Th...758354&veh=sem

now this is one of the tools i use for this test

fuse buddy ammeter - Google Search

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123