New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm planning on replacing my stock horn to Bosch Europa Silver, if I have it replaced outside the casa, will it void my cars electrical warranty? Also, any recommendations on where to buy/have it installed? :D Thank you very much.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yes mavo-void

ipagawa mo na lang na madaling ibalik sa stock - meaning walang splicing para kung ipa-warranty man eh madali na lang

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    yes mavo-void

ipagawa mo na lang na madaling ibalik sa stock - meaning walang splicing para kung ipa-warranty man eh madali na lang
    bad news naman. :/ medyo takot pa kasi ako pakelaman yung auto dahil sa warranties eh lol

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It will void electrical items connected to what is touched.

You may ask the electrician to install a second line for the horn and maintain the stock horn line.

I've had horns installed on our new cars at Jemson's in Banawe, Wizard (T. Morato) and Reys Electrical. Just go ahead and have it done, for me it's not much of an issue really. Heck, the CASA electricians who will install accessories do even less clean work as compared to some electrical shops.
    Last edited by vinj; November 8th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It will void electrical items connected to what is touched.

You may ask the electrician to install a second line for the horn and maintain the stock horn line.

I've had horns installed on our new cars at Jemson's in Banawe, Wizard (T. Morato) and Reys Electrical. Just go ahead and have it done, for me it's not much of an issue really. Heck, the CASA electricians who will install accessories do even less clean work as compared to some electrical shops.
    Agree. Mas magaling pa magkabit mga outside shop kaysa sa mga yan

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm planning on replacing my stock horn to Bosch Europa Silver, if I have it replaced outside the casa, will it void my cars electrical warranty? Also, any recommendations on where to buy/have it installed? :D Thank you very much.
    Just ask the electrician to install a relay+ceramic socket and you're good.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sorry for reviving this..what if I ask the casa to install the horn?
    papayag kaya sila?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bosbik View Post
    sorry for reviving this..what if I ask the casa to install the horn?
    papayag kaya sila?
    Kapag sa kanila binili yung piyesa, yes payag sila.