New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    can they diagnose suspension problems and maskina anong oto?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I as there last thursday and had my speedometer cable installed. I asked about having an alarm installed and was quoted 1,800 for the Viking brand inclusive of installation.

Based on what i see on sulit.. Viking sells for only a lil over 1k..... so the charge for installation is about 700 - 800... I know they're good but is it worth going over to Banawe...(im coming from Mandaluyong..)

thanks....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^You can just buy an alarm you like and let them install it.

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums🙈🙉🙊💀💩

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I was there this morning... I had a G-Force alarm installed and transfered the powerlck to the left side.... as usual malinis ang pagkakagawa and si Jameson ang mismo gumawa w/c was a good thing for me.

Got into a nice conversation with Ariel.. the Genteleman who owns the loaded corolla hatchback and pajero beside jameson...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ariel also owns the property the shop sits on. He is the landlord of Jemson. Hehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Ariel also owns the property the shop sits on. He is the landlord of Jemson. Hehe.
    Yep Doc.. Made my stay a lil more interesting... Incidentally he was surprised that the vehicle he was looking to purchase in sulit (a mitsubishi RVR) was the vehicle I got recently.. hence our commonality....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    On a good day maybe you'll chance upon Jorge's adobo. hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabado or sunday sir meron daw. Hehe

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    planning to go there today...mahin na kasi ng mga ilaw sa instrument panel, tapos ayaw na bumaba ng antenna ko...ano best way to go there...mngagaling ako pasay btw.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Question mga 'tol: I bought an aftermarket tail lamp online that has LED strips as the main tail light. Unfortunately, the brake lamp is a separate LED and the LED strips don't light up when you brake. I want to modify the tail lamp by installing a resistor so that the LED strips will output 50% to 60% light when the tail lamp is on, and full intensity when braking.

Ang tanong ko, marunong ba si Jemson as an electrician sa mga ganito? Wala kasing info kung ilang amperes ang current ng specific LED strip, kaya di ko alam exactly kung ilang ohms na resistor ang kailangan kong gamitin.

According to Ohm's Law, V=IR where V=voltage, I=current and R=resistance. So R=V/I. Alam kaya ni Jemson 'yung mga ganitong bagay o hanggang trial and error lang siya? Thanks.
    Last edited by Pipefish; June 19th, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Jemson Thread [new number]