New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ask lang po sir otep, where is the location of JIMSON electrical shop?

any other auto work aside from electricals ang kaya niya gawin?

what about starex crdi if ever i going to install additional gauges?

as the need arises in case...

TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hehe dinala namin kanina yung JDM Pajero ng dad ko. Pinaayos yung power side mirrors. Took a while but it's definitely working now.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    mga sir nagcoconvert po ba si sir jimson from manual to power window?yong kotse ko po ay corolla xl tapos pwede po kaya na palitan yong side panel ng xl na pang gli?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Haha! Jimson pala....Teka baguhin ko nga name niya sa phonebook ko.. Thanks Doc!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Jameson uses electrical tape. It seems to work because we keep our cars for 10+ years. He even does work on our 1946 unit.

And sorry for the mistake but the actual spelling of his name is "JIMSON" . He already has a signboard at Jorge's Radiator shop.
    That's the good thing i noticed kay Jameson/Jimson . Sa pag tape pa lang makikita mo na di bara-bara trabaho. In short banat na banat therefore very secured ang wirings mo. Yung iba dami mag tape luwag naman :doh:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i've had my alarm (force), horn and window tint done by jimson (yan pala spelling ng name niya). the jobs were on separate days and i have to say. i've never had a bad experience with them. they work very well and are honest people. it's great that in banawe, there are still people there who have integrity.

do not hesitate to have repairs or installations done with these guys. they know their stuff, and you will be very happy with the quality of work.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sirs,

Pwede kaya mapa check sa kanya if sira na or hindi pa yung alarm ko? Okay kaya kahit hindi ako mag purchase nung "force" alarm nya?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sirs,

Pwede kaya mapa check sa kanya if sira na or hindi pa yung alarm ko? Okay kaya kahit hindi ako mag purchase nung "force" alarm nya?

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i'm sure pwede. he'll just charge you for labor.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He's an installer, he really doesn't stock on parts. Yung Force, he just keeps a bunch of them on hand but installing/repairing (not selling you stuff) is his main line of business.

Feel free to bring your own stuff also (like I do most of the time).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Jemson Thread [new number]