New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    *redorange

I took the fuse out of the alarm system and it killed the sound of the alarm but not the flashing lights - so the alarm is still at work somehow.

The guy in the dealer said that I shouldn't try to drive it cause the anti-theft system would cut the supply of gas to the engine.

They still haven't contacted me - and I've been too busy to drive past there and give them hell about making me wait last tuesday for nothing.

Does anyone know their number - the nissan service center on Pasong Tamo Ext. closest to EDSA. I tried looking on the net but it's nowhere to be found.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemacell View Post
    *redorange

I took the fuse out of the alarm system and it killed the sound of the alarm but not the flashing lights - so the alarm is still at work somehow.

The guy in the dealer said that I shouldn't try to drive it cause the anti-theft system would cut the supply of gas to the engine.

They still haven't contacted me - and I've been too busy to drive past there and give them hell about making me wait last tuesday for nothing.

Does anyone know their number - the nissan service center on Pasong Tamo Ext. closest to EDSA. I tried looking on the net but it's nowhere to be found.
    http://www.mynissan.com.ph/A_globaln.../dealer_6.html

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    * oj

Thanks for the link. Really appreciate it.

But there are two Nissan Shops on Pason Tamo Ext.

This is the one further from EDSA. The number of the shop I'm looking for is the one closer to EDSA.

I have called this particular shop and asked them for the number of the other one - they said they didn't know (or perhaps they do know but just because of competition between the two shops they didn't want to give it).

Thanks though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemacell View Post
    * oj

Thanks for the link. Really appreciate it.

But there are two Nissan Shops on Pason Tamo Ext.

This is the one further from EDSA. The number of the shop I'm looking for is the one closer to EDSA.

I have called this particular shop and asked them for the number of the other one - they said they didn't know (or perhaps they do know but just because of competition between the two shops they didn't want to give it).

Thanks though.
    The only other Nissan shop I've found in the area:

NISSAN SMART FIX CORPORATION
    2326 Chino Roces Avenue Makati Metro Manila
    Phone: +63(2)8939439

Map: http://www.eyp.ph/maps/nissan-smart-fix-corporation

Sorry if it wasn't much help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
How to turn off the alarm manually