Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    shared by anya from pdvd
    authorized seller ng motolite

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung 2013 Amaron ko, one month ko ata hindi na start, umandar pa rin!!! Ideally weekly ko i start

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Garage queen is hooked up to the CTEK charger. We're using the DD during the lockdown to contain any possible contamination to one vehicle.

The 2017 Amaron in the DD is still going strong. It went through 2 CTEK reconds already since 2018 and I charge it up about once a month.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The engine will survive even if you don't run it for a month or even longer. It's the battery you need to look after.

I've planned to charge mine for 6 hours on low (or until the Ammeter goes down to zero) every Saturday. Better if you have a 24x7 trickle charger for a worry-free, battery charge management. I already started this last weekend, after cleaning the engine bay.
    Last edited by oj88; March 23rd, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Trickle charging keeps em healthy. Trusty ol' Deltran.How often should I start my car to prevent my battery from draining?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung 2013 Amaron ko, one month ko ata hindi na start, umandar pa rin!!! Ideally weekly ko i start

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    its not the battery in your case, when your ignition is at the off position, there is probably no load on the battery. no alarm perhaps?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Trickle charging keeps em healthy. Trusty ol' Deltran.How often should I start my car to prevent my battery from draining?

The Deltran was on my shopping list when I was in Seattle. Kaso panay 110v ang available.

I just ended buying a Sparco brand locally. Same 1.25 amperes How often should I start my car to prevent my battery from draining?

img_2009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    The Deltran was on my shopping list when I was in Seattle. Kaso panay 110v ang available.

I just ended buying a Sparco brand locally. Same 1.25 amperes How often should I start my car to prevent my battery from draining?

img_2009.jpg

Deltran produces 110v & 220v. Got both. It used to have a Ph distributor way back. Now they're all carrying CTEK here.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    With the battery situation taken cared of, what do you guys think of the fuel left in the tank? I think I have more than 3/4 tank of Diesel left from the last full-tank two weeks ago (Petron Diesel Max).

Diesel, in particular, is prone to "Diesel Bugs". How long do you suppose Diesel fuel in storage would last before bacteria and fungi starts to become a problem? For that matter, how do they maintain the fuel health in Diesel generators which doesn't see much action for months or even years on end?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Deltran produces 110v & 220v. Got both. It used to have a Ph distributor way back. Now they're all carrying CTEK here.

Oh actually nagpahanap ako sa friend ko sa Amazon. He told me 110v lang meron. I should have double checked How often should I start my car to prevent my battery from draining?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast