New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yeah so I know I could sell it for more kasi the buy and sell wanted to pay na nga today daw P135k. I don't like to advertise lang at Sulit and have strangers come to my house

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Yeah so I know I could sell it for more kasi the buy and sell wanted to pay na nga today daw P135k. I don't like to advertise lang at Sulit and have strangers come to my house
    Laki talaga nang difference between a buy and sell at nung direct buyer pero profit din talaga habol kasi nila. Gaano kaya kabilis yan mabenta nang buya nd sell, if mabilis, baka kaya pa nang P150K.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Laki talaga nang difference between a buy and sell at nung direct buyer pero profit din talaga habol kasi nila. Gaano kaya kabilis yan mabenta nang buya nd sell, if mabilis, baka kaya pa nang P150K.
    That depends on the condition. If its in pristine condition, mabilis sa 150k yan. Konting polish, konting tune-up, konting boka, sold yan. May pera pa mga tao ngayon, holiday season is not over ........ yet.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hanggang saan ba kaya pag pristine condition yung 1996 GLi? Sa sulit kasi may mga nasa 180k pa nga. Buy and sell na rin nagsabi na sariwa nga yung loob, pero yung labas needs buffing saka may konting tama kasi. Needs engine wash din

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hanggang saan ba kaya pag pristine condition yung 1996 GLi? Sa sulit kasi may mga nasa 180k pa nga. Buy and sell na rin nagsabi na sariwa nga yung loob, pero yung labas needs buffing saka may konting tama kasi. Needs engine wash din
    Sana mahaggle mo na P150K. Sabihin mo madali na lang naman buffing and engine wash eh.

Use your charm and tell the buy and sell agent na pa-xmas at pa-new year na nila na huwag ka baratin. hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How pristine is very subjective. What may be pristine to one car buyer may be not to another. My description of pristine (translated to an MB)

Mercedes Benz Classic W123 Rare Condition - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 31279487

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    How pristine is very subjective. What may be pristine to one car buyer may be not to another. My description of pristine (translated to an MB)

Mercedes Benz Classic W123 Rare Condition - Secondhand For Sale Philippines - 31279487
    wow. thats really prestine. 1st owned 74k km.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Post m pic ng sariwa m unit mam CFY para makita dito

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as my favorite pawn stars say... everyone knows what the asking price is; it's in the advertisements. but the actual going price... that's between the buyer and the seller.. and no bayan seller will tell you his acquisition price..
    Last edited by dr. d; December 30th, 2013 at 02:01 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kanya Kanya yan, if a buy and sell will still take 135k, good for her. But in my experience sa buy and sell going rate for a "sariwa" is around 90k. If what she says is true, she would be a fool not to take the 135k from a buy and sell. Kaya I find it hard to believe 135k... Wala na room or lugi na buy and sell.