Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mas maganda try mo muna yung Big 3 bro.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    mas maganda try mo muna yung Big 3 bro.
    saan the best magpamodify ng Big 3 bro??? thanks!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Do you have a sound system on your car ? If you don't, then I see no purpose in wasting .. eh .. spending roughly P5k for grounding kits. Coz aside from porma, it doesn't serve any purpose on a stock car with a stock ICE.

Moreover, grounding kits do not boost up a car's horsepower nor torque rating. If ever it does, it will just be VERY VERY minimal. Such as ... 0.1 ?
    Actually, IMO you can also use this even if you don't have sound set ups especially if your car has a strong modified engine. A car with very good earthing, can have better idle, optimum fuel injection flow, better response, head lights will emit light more efficiently. Basically it gives your car a better electricity flow than oem.

Hp gains are useless, around 1 or 2 only, and they're made not for hp gains actually. But it is not something that is needed especially on small stock engines, and those w/o sound set ups. That's why you can see these earthing kits most of the time on strong engines. ;)

I just don't know if that 3,500 your saying is really a legit HKS though. I know it is more expensive than that.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GodziRRa! View Post
    Actually, IMO you can also use this even if you don't have sound set ups especially if your car has a strong modified engine. A car with very good earthing, can have better idle, optimum fuel injection flow, better response, head lights will emit light more efficiently. Basically it gives your car a better electricity flow than oem.

Hp gains are useless, around 1 or 2 only, and they're made not for hp gains actually. But it is not something that is needed especially on small stock engines, and those w/o sound set ups. That's why you can see these earthing kits most of the time on strong engines. ;)

I just don't know if that 3,500 your saying is really a legit HKS though. I know it is more expensive than that.
    This shop is an official distributor for performance parts such as HKS, K&N, and etc in Quezon Ave... They have a pretty nice shop...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by neozeke View Post
    This shop is an official distributor for performance parts such as HKS, K&N, and etc in Quezon Ave... They have a pretty nice shop...
    Ah I see... S.Lab? If not can you pm me the shop sir? AFAIK Emperor is the official distributor of HKS products here locally, I don't know if there are other though.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GodziRRa! View Post
    Ah I see... S.Lab? If not can you pm me the shop sir? AFAIK Emperor is the official distributor of HKS products here locally, I don't know if there are other though.
    yes sir... may I ask kung saan sir yung Emperor... I don't care about the price as long as it is an original item and from a trusted shop... thanks...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by neozeke View Post
    yes sir... may I ask kung saan sir yung Emperor... I don't care about the price as long as it is an original item and from a trusted shop... thanks...
    They're one of the well known jdm aftermarket parts dealer in Manila. They started out as a group of Evo enthusiast thus making a small shop that caters aftermarket parts mostly for evos. But now they are known for their wicked Nissan sportscars but still w/ some Evos also. They are a car dealer now as well.

Before their shop is at Ortigas home depot, they recently transferred to a bigger space at Katipunan Q.C. just at the other side of Blue Ridge Subdivision. They are HKS accredited as well as some other known JDM performance brands. Owner is Dolf, he is a school mate actually (free promotion).

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys, wala daw sila nito sa Emperor. Does anyone know where to get a set of these HKS grounding kits?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wildmongrel View Post
    Guys, wala daw sila nito sa Emperor. Does anyone know where to get a set of these HKS grounding kits?
    They have no stock now, but they can definitely get you one directly from HKS Japan. Maybe a week to arive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HKS Grounding Kit