New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I was reading the October issue of Top Gear and i saw these items, and thought of installing it in my car.

Could you guys tell me the pros and cons of these?
    Here are the short descriptions of these items.

RAIZIN VOLT STABILIZER BY PIVOT
    cost: Php 3850
    +Engine start easier
    +ICE will sound better

GROUNDING WIRE KIT
    cost: Php 1800
    +Helps Efi engines run better by reinforcing the electrical system.

"To further improve car's electrical system combine the Raizin Volt Stabilizer with this grounding wire kit"

Worth getting or not?

I will install this in the Gen2 Crv.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Unless 10 years > ang car mo, eh, I don't see the point of the volt stabilizer... yung grounding kit, pwede pa... pero mas mura yung 4-8 gauge sa hardware at i DIY na lang...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Parang mahal ang price ng grounding kit, ask Speedyfix, he sells grounding kits.

are these grounding kits and volt stabilizers really necessary? do car manufacturers recommend these?

city

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're not a necessity at all, as with ALL aftermarket parts.

You won't really improve on anything if your car is relatively new and stock. If you start upgrading other things like ignition, audio, etc, then your system will be able to function a little more efficient since it compensates for the additional load to the electrical system.

But the "correct" way of doing it is to upgrade your alternator to match the needs of your new power sapping upgrades along with a larger battery.

Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    They're not a necessity at all, as with ALL aftermarket parts.

You won't really improve on anything if your car is relatively new and stock. If you start upgrading other things like ignition, audio, etc, then your system will be able to function a little more efficient since it compensates for the additional load to the electrical system.

But the "correct" way of doing it is to upgrade your alternator to match the needs of your new power sapping upgrades along with a larger battery.

thanks theveed!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yah. un ground kits nasa P800 kuha ko with install..

un volt stabilizer na yan curious din ako hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sakin 700 + DIY install

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    where do you get your materials for DIY?
    yung mura pero matino ha
    type ko pala black color cables na medyo translucent

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang sabe sakin dati ng battery shop.. kuha ka lang ng isang makapal na wire tapos sa iground mosa boday ayos na daw.. though hinde ko ginawa.. nag kit parin ako

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
grounding kits